La Liga Uncle Florentino 2016/2017

Who will win La liga?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

serghei

Hmm... seems that you lack football sense. How can a team with 1 lucky shot at goal after a defensive error and only %34 possession look stronger?

It's perfectly in line with footballing sense to say Atletico looked stronger than Sevilla in the first half, just like Sevilla looked considerably stronger in the 2nd.

serghei

I don't see us winning on Sanchez Pizjuan, Sevilla look good

We'll see. If we win vs Sevilla and vs Sociedad, it's going to be big.

Have to say Sevilla played great overall. Nzonzi's and Nasri's performances have been on par with some of the best performances I've seen this season in La Liga.

Last edited:

El Flaco

Full Time: Sevilla 1 - 0 Atlético de Madrid

Fucking great, I hope Real Madrid drops points as well against Atleti.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Damn it. Don't like to see Real Madrid at the top. Bilbao always seem to get slaughtered at the Bernabau. Anyway, hard to see us winning at the Pizjuan in a couple of weeks if we play like yesterday.

vlad

i was expecting that, classic sevilla at home. Dont expect real drop points, bilbao is too much offensive team for bernabeu, they usualy dont have nice time at santiago

vlad

Damn it. Don't like to see Real Madrid at the top. Bilbao always seem to get slaughtered at the Bernabau. Anyway, hard to see us winning at the Pizjuan in a couple of weeks if we play like yesterday.

so you would rather like to see atletico take 3 points from sevilla just to be on top ?

Home of Barca Fans