La Liga Uncle Florentino 2016/2017

Who will win La liga?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JamDav1982

It was a good header, yes. But the defending was also shocking. If it was us, they would have that bus parked from the start. They have become another team that bends over for RM.

They had more than enough men back.

You are overly paranoid.

raskolnikov

I dont get why Sociedad is always so weak against Real while we always struggle at Anoeta and drop points.
Maybe they have a similair kind of situation with Valencia.

vlad

It was a good header, yes. But the defending was also shocking. If it was us, they would have that bus parked from the start. They have become another team that bends over for RM. Anyway, won't care. We just got to win our games and focus on ourselves.

so pretty much every team in la liga bend over for real, why do you still watching la liga?

JamDav1982

Can't be bothered with you today. We drop points at the Anoeta every season, RM doesn't. I leave it at that.

What do you say about the teams Real drop points in compared to Barca?

They 'bend over' for Barca?

You must make a fortune at bookies knowing all these teams that bend down eh?

vlad

We are not talking about other teams right now, we are talking about Sociedad.

league just started, and you already started crying just because madrid scored a goal vs team which beats barca every time and got to the conclusion that they are bending over

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Yeah so same logic applies if Barca whip teams Real dont.

Perhaps, but that wasn't a part of this discussion. But when you mention that, who are the teams you think that always put up a fight against RM and not us?

JamDav1982

Perhaps, but that wasn't a part of this discussion. But when you mention that, who are the teams you think that always put up a fight against RM and not us?

Dont think there are any but will you apply that to teams Barca have a better record against than Real?

Go make thousands at the bookies with your knowledge better than moaning on here.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I dont get why Sociedad is always so weak against Real while we always struggle at Anoeta and drop points.
Maybe they have a similair kind of situation with Valencia.

Maybe because our possession style tends to give opposing teams ample time to group and park the bus and adjust their defense while Real Madrid tends to slice up teams with their fast transitions and play style?

vlad

madrid have a unusual number of their own players in starting 11 and they did not buy anyone yet, so wierd, what happened to them?

JamDav1982

Maybe because our possession style tends to give opposing teams ample time to group and park the bus and adjust their defense while Real Madrid tends to slice up teams with their fast transitions and play style?

Yip certain teams can defend better against Barcas mostly slower build up others defend better against Real on break.

Next to no chance Barca score a goal getting the ball into the box as early as Real did there or have a number of players good enough in air to finish it.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Atletico?

Yeah there might be teams like Espanyol out there who are extra-motivated to put up a good fight against us, but I'd think MOST teams out there put forward the same level of effort when they meet us, Real Madrid and Atletico and try to take points from us. I think that if we can't take all three points it is always more about our own failure than the other team's perceived extra effort.

Home of Barca Fans