La Liga Uncle Florentino 2016/2017

Who will win La liga?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
If Real Sociedad can't steal points away from this Real Madrid side at the Anoeta, I give up.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pathetic by a section of the Sporting fans. Clos Gomez stopped the game for racist chants against Inaki Williams.

Trickykid

If Real Sociedad can't steal points away from this Real Madrid side at the Anoeta, I give up.

You mean this lineup:
Casilla; Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo; Kroos, Casemiro, Kovacic, Bale, Asensio y Morata.

Shouldn't be huge favorites against this one:
[tw]767414024439009280[/tw]

?

Real Sociedad were hardly a force of nature at home last season either.

Los Merengues will win it easily, and it will hardly be a surprise.

El Flaco

Real Madrid will miss around half of their starters tonight.

Keylor Navas
Pepe
Cristiano Ronaldo
Benzema
Fabio Coentrao
Luka Modric

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
You mean this lineup:
Casilla; Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo; Kroos, Casemiro, Kovacic, Bale, Asensio y Morata.

Shouldn't be huge favorites against this one:
[tw]767414024439009280[/tw]

?

Real Sociedad were hardly a force of nature at home last season either.

Los Merengues will win it easily, and it will hardly be a surprise.

It wouldn't be a surprise, because it barely looks like they are trying whenever they played Real Madrid in recent seasons. But when we come there, it's like they are playing for their lives. That's why I have given up on Real Madrid dropping points at the Anoeta like we do every season.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
1-0 Bale. That was fast. These fuckers as bad as always against RM. Bye. Turning this BS straight off.

El Flaco

How many of you guys have turned off the stream now that Bale scored?

I've done it at least and probably won't return until La Real equalize...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
1-0 Bale. That was fast. These fuckers as bad as always against RM. Bye. Turning this BS straight off.

It was more about the brilliance of the Bale goal, Real Sociedad can not be faulted too much there.

If we can't beat them there it is our fault more than anything else.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
It was more about the brilliance of the Bale goal, Real Sociedad can not be faulted too much there.

If we can't beat them there it is our fault more than anything else.

It was a good header, yes. But the defending was also shocking. If it was us, they would have that bus parked from the start. They have become another team that bends over for RM. Anyway, won't care. We just got to win our games and focus on ourselves.

Home of Barca Fans