La Liga Uncle Florentino 2016/2017

Who will win La liga?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[MENTION=9569]TornAndFrayed[/MENTION]

That website seems awfully biased though. DonAK and I discussed this before. I stopped using it as reference.

I don't care whether it is biased or not as they objectively collect every wrong or unclear ref decisions with images in hand before making their own biased or not judgements. It's a great resource to use and even the most RM biased analyses couldn't produce such a one-sided conclusion, which is why there aren't any.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

I don't care whether it is biased or not as they objectively collect every wrong or unclear ref decisions with images in hand before making their own biased or not judgements. It's a great resource to use and the eibar report which i specifically had in mind is fine.

And even the most RM biased analyses couldn't produce such a one-sided conclusion, which is why there aren't any.

Haha that first sentence makes no sense. They are the ones that decide which incidents to highlight and decide on the conclusion.

It is biased and is not objective.

Terrible resource.

I knew your brain would freeze for this one :lol:

It is biased on some of their judgements of the actions.

It is objectively collecting all unclear or wrong calls before passing their own judgements on them.

JamDav1982

I knew your brain would freeze for this one :lol:

It is biased on some of their judgements of the actions.

It is objectively collecting all unclear or wrong calls before passing their own judgements on them.

Brain is fine on this one.

Your brain doesnt pick up that they choose which situations to highlight as well as comment on. Easy.

Still through all this that site at very least proves your original claim to be dishonest.

You're free to bring up any calls that seemed dubious to you that they didn't even pick up. If you spend 24 hours on it you might come up with a dozen, tops :)

JamDav1982

You're free to bring up any calls that seemed dubious to you that they didn't even pick up. If you spend 24 hours on it you might come up with a dozen, tops :)

It is a dishonest site. Easy to see.

If you want to got through all games and prove they highlighted all decisions then go for it. Massive waste of time though.

Now asking me to prove that they in fact did pick up 99% of all dubious calls. Do you have anything more stupid in mind ? How would you go about that ? :lol:

JamDav1982

Now asking me to prove that they in fact did pick up 99% of all dubious calls. Do you have anything more stupid in mind ? How would you go about that ? :lol:

Yeah you are the one that claims they pick them all up.

Yours was the first stupid suggestion to go through and pick up dubious calls they missed so if you think that is realistic take your own advice.

Truth is neither of us know but going by the obvious bias I dont believe they do.

You're the one with the burden of proof and seeing as how picking up whatever calls they have forgotten about is about a billion times simpler than whatever you want me to do, I'd say you're just being you again :lol:

JamDav1982

You're the one with the burden of proof and seeing as how picking up whatever calls they have forgotten about is about a billion times simpler than whatever you want me to do, I'd say you're just being you again :lol:

You are the one that claimed they get every dubious decision listed I am saying I doubt they do due to obvious bias.

No burden of proof on me.

Home of Barca Fans