La Liga Uncle Florentino 2016/2017

Who will win La liga?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BBZ8800

La Liga is sold. There is no way you can score goals as you wish. Every time they are in trouble they immediately score. Football has never functioned like that and never will. Sorry but it's not luck and it's highly unlikely you are sooo good you can score goals in 90+ minutes or 2 minutes after you concede in every single game. This is something else, it's just sold. Don't give a shit about this anymore. Fuck league in witch you can score a goal every time you wish, like it's a playstation level "beginner".

Why didn't they "pay" to their opponents to lose matches in the last 10 years then?

So, they decided to pay to their opponents exactly in the same year when Barca plays like a circus since a round 3?

You have two options:
1. either Real was always paying money to some opponents, but it wasn't enough since we were too good
2. or Real is not paying money to opponents, and we are just a crap in this season

Raketa10

Why didn't they "pay" to their opponents to lose matches in the last 10 years then?

So, they decided to pay to their opponents exactly in the same year when Barca plays like a circus since a round 3?

You have two options:
1. either Real was always paying money to some opponents, but it wasn't enough since we were too good
2. or Real is not paying money to opponents, and we are just a crap in this season

It's not only important how we play, it's the fact they are also playing bad but somehow they scored 625252524 goals this season in 85+ minute or after referees mistakes. Sorry but I don't believe in luck neither in the fact they are "super humans" who can score whenever they wont.

In last few years we were much superior to them but in this season when we are within 3 points 99% of the time such "unintentional" referee mistakes matter. Also the fact that Malaga players don't give a shit how will they play against Real is I would say disgraceful.

If they had same refereeing like we did in La Liga or if referee called that offside for Bayern or if Casemiro got red or if Vidal didn't we would talk about another trophyless season for Real. We are not superior like we were before but to say Madrid is super balanced team who is playing great is definitely not true.

The only thing I want is the same treatment for both teams but that's just not going to happen, not in La Liga this season.

Last edited:

Raketa10

So malaga will get money if madrid wins la liga because of Isco contract. Its over.

Just accept the fact that La Liga is over. We are just torturing ourselves. Our only hope are Sevilla and Celta but I am 100% sure both of them will lose. No way RM will let this slip in last 4 games. I just hope ATM will knock them out of CL.

BarçaBarça

So malaga will get money if madrid wins la liga because of Isco contract. Its over.

1 M. € - I think they can survive without those money.

Just accept the fact that La Liga is over. We are just torturing ourselves. Our only hope are Sevilla and Celta but I am 100% sure both of them will lose. No way RM will let this slip in last 4 games. I just hope ATM will knock them out of CL.

As we have seen with PSG - we need to torture ourself into believing until the last minute. Sevilla and Celta are good teams and a loss against them is not unimaginable. I hope we will get a little lucky for once :D

Last edited:

TrueCule

If Sevilla and Celta both draw against Real, we win. 2 draws for Real can also get us the title. Of course if we win every 3 matches remaining.

Sneer

Banned
La Liga is over. . . Has been a long time ago.
We should focus on rebuilding now.
I hope we don't sign any more players only to play them in B team.

Meatball

If Real hav a bad result in the first leg against Atletico, anything can happen n they may drop points in La Liga after that imo! However, if they somehow crush Simeone's men, it ll be hard to stop their momentum!

Gaudi

So if what I read about Malaga is true then only Celta is the chance. Sevilla won't win at Bernabeu, maybeeeee draw.

André

You think Celta will beat Madrid after such a long season in the last game where the result also doesnt matter for them?

The only hope is they draw vs Sevilla then again somehow vs Malaga/Celta. That's it. The Sevilla game will be decisive.

BarçaBarça

You think Celta will beat Madrid after such a long season in the last game where the result also doesnt matter for them?

The only hope is they draw vs Sevilla then again somehow vs Malaga/Celta. That's it. The Sevilla game will be decisive.

Atletico lost to an already-relegated Levante last year, although it mattered with regard to second or third place for them!!
You can't just rule things out, just because they would seem illogical. Evidence is, that it has happened before!

TrueCule

Like I said, no one needs to win against Real, if they draw two matches. Draw against Sevilla and draw against one of the remaining teams and we are the champions.

Home of Barca Fans