La Liga Uncle Florentino 2016/2017

Who will win La liga?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
This confirms that La Liga refs are just very bad and not pro-Madrid. Only some of them are. Both Barca and Real get a lot of calls in their favors.

vlad

Still alot to play, real have tougher matches until the end + celta away, they have to think about CL also, la liga is possible guys, just dont let this slip!

Horatio

You're welcome
This confirms that La Liga refs are just very bad and not pro-Madrid. Only some of them are. Both Barca and Real get a lot of calls in their favors.

I have been thinking the same. Over this season I am reluctant to say the refs have been pro-Madrid. However....based on this game I would be inclined to think so regardless of the red for Ramos.
Casemiro not being sent off was suspicious as hell. By every rule book he should've been. The number of times Real were offside but didn't get called for it was also pretty damn high.
Dutch commentators expressed their bewilderment.

La Liga refs might or might not be pro-madrid, but for me this game has me leaning to the former.

Last edited:

dakt

Real is Spain. This is a political card for which RM will always be more favored by many referees. Plus Real's history and financial might....it will never fall down to low branches, something what could happen to Barca without a problem.

Alik

Let's not forget the just 2 minutes added time either.

Still, there was a penalty not called for Ronaldo right at the start either.

Jay Jay

Let's not forget the just 2 minutes added time either.

Still, there was a penalty not called for Ronaldo right at the start either.

It was a touch, but not enough for penalty, Ronaldo just dive when he felt "kick", like he know and what he do the best.

JamDav1982

Anyone got the upcoming fixtures for both teams ?

Marca saying not enough contact to go down so no penalty but was very close at best.

Still think it was to be honest but will take it.

Pretty much same as Suarez pen v PSG. Contact and went down easily.

Horatio

You're welcome
Should've been a penalty honestly. Maybe not enough contact on the first touch, but Umtiti tries to kick him afterwards with the other leg. He is lucky Ronaldo already went down at the first opportunity he could. Probably had the ref believe he went down too easily.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe it was too early in the match so ref didn't want to set the tone.
If it happened later, who knows.

Total-Football

I trust One team when it comes to beating them, and that is Malaga .. and Valencia to snatch a draw from the bernabeu. Hopefully that occurs

aaron101

I trust One team when it comes to beating them, and that is Malaga .. and Valencia to snatch a draw from the bernabeu. Hopefully that occurs

The Valencia game is at Bernabeu though. They bend down to Madrid every season at the Bernabeu. They can only draw or beat them when playing in Mestalla.

Home of Barca Fans