La Liga Uncle Florentino 2016/2017

Who will win La liga?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neeraj

That was an absolutely shocking performance from Atletico. I am not quite sure how they got the equaliser. A moment of quality from Correa and Greizman, but good god I don't think i've ever seen Atletico play that bad.

What was their game plan exactly? Every time they received the ball, they had no idea what to do with it? They weren't counter attacking, they weren't making short passes, nothing. Also, did the entire team forget how to make a simple pass?! They couldn't make the simplest passes under no pressure. They looked worse than a relegation team at the Bernabeu. Incredible game from Savic and Oblak; we really got lucky in this game!

serghei

That was an absolutely shocking performance from Atletico. I am not quite sure how they got the equaliser. A moment of quality from Correa and Greizman, but good god I don't think i've ever seen Atletico play that bad.

Really? You just have to look at their 1st game with Madrid this season. They've been meh in the league overall. Plenty of dud games.

FC B

Its not over, if barca win all matches until the end, madrid has to draw one and la liga will go to barca, still alot to play, but what is crazy is that they are destroying at set-pieces

Yep, Barca now only has to win all their remaining matches and they are champions again!

Total-Football

By minute 85 real madrid run 95 km. Which means the game was extreamly slow and low on intensity. For a team like atletico that thrive under intensity they were bound to look like shit allowing such rhythm. They stole the draw. Or maybe real madrid were equally shit

Horatio

You're welcome
By minute 85 real madrid run 95 km. Which means the game was extreamly slow and low on intensity. For a team like atletico that thrive under intensity they were bound to look like shit allowing such rhythm. They stole the draw. Or maybe real madrid were equally shit

Real were only a little better. But supposedly there is a heatwave in Spain. Might have affected the game more so than normal.

Neeraj

Really? You just have to look at their 1st game with Madrid this season. They've been meh in the league overall. Plenty of dud games.

Yup, I remember the first game, they weren't great then, but I thought today they were spectacularly bad. It was those misplaced 5 yard passes, under no pressure whatsoever, that really caught ones attention. They have looked a little out of ideas in possession often this season, but they generally seem to have a plan; execution of that plan is another matter altogether. I just didn't understand what their formation and plan was today..

TrueCule

I saw our lineup against Malaga and I'm still very optimistic about our chances. MSN is on fire, in top form and that's why I expect a win against this poor Malaga side. We have more than enough quality in our squad to win this match. Let's go back to the top of the table! Visca el Barca!

Home of Barca Fans