La Liga Uncle Florentino 2016/2017

Who will win La liga?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Messi983

Granada temporarily suspended contract of Tin Angulo, because he was tested positive on cocaine before Copa Libertadores final game a month ago when he was still playing for his former team Independiente del Valle.

http://granadacf.ideal.es/noticias/201608/25/angulo-posible-positivo-cocaina-20160825221647.html

Granada just signed him two weeks ago for a club record of around 4M€. If his second test will also be positive and he'll be suspended for a year or two that would probably be one of the biggest transfer fails in history. I wonder if clubs have some kind of insurances against doping cases which are not as often in football than in some other sports. They don't have to pay his wages during suspension but I doubt they can get transfer fee back if they decide to rescind his contract.

Messi983

Nice to see him again in La Liga. I always liked him since his Villarreal days, too bad injuries ruined his career. Celta will be a good team for him, hopefully he can stay healthy.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Valencia will get slaughtered this season. Abdennour and Santos CB pairing is horrible. They either sign a CB or will fight relegation.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Celta is taking the points from RM today, I can feel it:pep:.
Btw the last time RM lost points at home vs Celta was 10 years ago:shakeshead:

Home of Barca Fans