La Liga Uncle Florentino 2016/2017

Who will win La liga?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raketa10

Sergio Rico is an idiot totally unnecessary penalty. To be honest if they win tonight it's over and Sevilla ain't doing shit.

Last edited:

Devils

That's about as clear of a pen as you can get lol.

Even for real madrid this isn't a controversial call.

gatsu

Yeah people have been shitting on Zidane for a long time, but thrut is real are probably the most compact team in the world and this the key of success in modern football.

I don't see anyone who can beat them, except from Messi in god mode.

vlad

they played average and still they have 0:1 lead against sevilla away, barca needed messi´s best performance to take points from here, just for comparasion, they are cruising through la liga without a problem

Ritchie

Yeah people have been shitting on Zidane for a long time, but thrut is real are probably the most compact team in the world and this the key of success in modern football.

Messi can't beat them on his own. If they lose a game this season it'll be a Wolfsburg first leg type game, or a dead rubber second leg.

Cool

Messi can do wonders with the space Marcelo leaves, too bad he's often found in the center.

Home of Barca Fans