View Poll Results: Who will win La liga?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Athletic Bilbao

    0 0%
  • Atlético de Madrid

    5 5.15%
  • FC Barcelona

    72 74.23%
  • Sevilla

    1 1.03%
  • Real Madrid

    18 18.56%
  • Valencia

    0 0%
  • Other

    1 1.03%
Page 99 of 255 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 3814

Thread: La Liga Uncle Florentino 2016/2017

  1. #1471
    President of FC Barcelona
    DonAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    19,862
    Sarabia makes it three for Sevilla

  2. #1472
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,452
    Ben Yedder hattrick

  3. #1473
    President of FC Barcelona
    DonAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    19,862
    Sevilla just destroying them now

  4. #1474
    Senior Member
    barcafan161's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,438
    Yet we can't win there ever..

  5. #1475
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    8,703
    Good. This Sevilla can surely take out Madrid on Pizjuan. That is if they don't get Lahozed or Borbaláned.

  6. #1476
    President of FC Barcelona
    DonAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    19,862
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    Good. This Sevilla can surely take out Madrid on Pizjuan. That is if they don't get Lahozed or Borbaláned.
    Yeah, and I think they won't repeat the mistakes from last game either.

    We need to keep winning too though.

  7. #1477
    Mountain Mystic
    TornAndFrayed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,863
    can't even imagine the reaction here if rm wins and barca loses

  8. #1478
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    8,703
    If they win on Pizjuan and we lose vs Villareal is kind of goodbye La Liga.

  9. #1479
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    8,703
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    Yeah, and I think they won't repeat the mistakes from last game either.

    We need to keep winning too though.
    Lahoz and bad finishing cost them the tie imo. I only watched the first half and Sevilla had 2 huge chances I remember. Score those and take out the two goals Lahoz gifted Madrid and it's a different game, a close result with several goals. Which would have favoured Sevilla in the return leg. Sadly Sevilla was naive with their chances, Madrid was clinical as always with Zidane and Lahoz pulled quite a job on Samaoli's men as well. This is how the 3-0 happened. The ref, Madrid's efficiency and Sevilla's bottlejobs in front of goal all led to the 3-0.
    Last edited by serghei; 8th January 2017 at 07:34 AM.

  10. #1480
    Senior Member
    BarçaBarça's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by TornAndFrayed View Post
    can't even imagine the reaction here if rm wins and barca loses
    Why laugh about it? That could very well mean league lost, unless we find a non-existing mental strength to carve out victories because there is a small chance RM will slip consistently. Very dark humor to laugh at something like that.

    Bilbao-Alaves 0-0 btw. Our two superiors truly showing their great strengths.

  11. #1481
    Mountain Mystic
    TornAndFrayed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,863
    Quote Originally Posted by BarçaBarça View Post
    Why laugh about it? That could very well mean league lost, unless we find a non-existing mental strength to carve out victories because there is a small chance RM will slip consistently. Very dark humor to laugh at something like that.

    Bilbao-Alaves 0-0 btw. Our two superiors truly showing their great strengths.
    I'd rather laugh than cry about it. But it would make anoeta look like small fry.

  12. #1482
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,452
    Leganes playing good against Bilbao but Machis just can't score...

  13. #1483
    Member
    Iarwain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    347
    Monty scores again after a really nice Barca-esque sequence of play.

    Cancelo who?

  14. #1484
    Moderator
    El Flaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    8,894
    Quote Originally Posted by Iarwain View Post
    Monty scores again after a really nice Barca-esque sequence of play.

    Cancelo who?
    https://streamable.com/nul4d

  15. #1485
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,452
    Gijon's defense