La Liga Uncle Florentino 2016/2017

Who will win La liga?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The problem will be consistency which I don't think Sevilla are able to match, otherwise they would be right up there as a title challenger IMO.

serghei

People still don't want Sampaoli if Lucho doesn't renew? He's ready already, Sevilla is better than last year and he's been there for half a year.

Some of the things he is great at are the things we seem to lack this season. 4-0 in 35 mins against a team we couldn't score a single goal against in 90 mins is fucking impressive no matter how you look at it.

They will beat Madrid or at least draw against them.

Last edited:

El Flaco

Adil Rami just got 2 yellow cards within few seconds.

I guess he really adore Sergio Ramos as an idol :lol:

People still don't want Sampaoli if Lucho doesn't renew? He's ready already, Sevilla is better than last year and he's been there for half a year.

Some of the things he is great at are the things we seem to lack this season. 4-0 in 35 mins against a team we couldn't score a single goal against in 90 mins is fucking impressive no matter how you look at it.

They will beat Madrid or at least draw against them.

Kameni wasn't the one who conceded these 4 goals tonight but rather Denys Boyko (who's far from being as good as the Cameroonian).

Not really as impressive as you make it out.

F

FlaFCB

Vietto so good. He probably made the right choice, but I really wanted him playing for us.

Ritchie

Real trashing Granada is nothing new, but we only beat them 1-0 at home, that's the worrying part.

It is but they roll over for Real. That 9-0 was possibly the most embarrassing professional performance i've ever watched.

That Asian team put the La Liga deadbeats to shame. They at least gave Real a hard game.

Home of Barca Fans