La Liga Uncle Florentino 2016/2017

Who will win La liga?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Morten

That's a payback to all those 85-minute-plus stinkers you guys have thrown at us, Morten. ;)

In all seriousness, are you still worried about us at this point, with the way we are playing? I wouldn't worry at all if I were a Real Madrid fan.

Yes, im very worried. We have tough away games ahead, you could catch up and then win El Classico and take the league.
Thing is, you dont need to play well to win most of your games, you have MSN, which is enough for the bottom-half sides, despite not having a midfield. If we dont win both our away games in hand, we might bottle it, that and new injuries could ruin the day. You have a thinner squad, but you rarely gets injuries on key players, also you soon only have one game a week.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yes, im very worried. We have tough away games ahead, you could catch up and then win El Classico and take the league.
Thing is, you dont need to play well to win most of your games, you have MSN, which is enough for the bottom-half sides, despite not having a midfield. If we dont win both our away games in hand, we might bottle it, that and new injuries could ruin the day. You have a thinner squad, but you rarely gets injuries on key players, also you soon only have one game a week.

What tough away games? At least you got the Las Palmas away game out of the way already. Valencia is so erratic they will surrender easily; Villarreal won't provide any effective resistance; and you won't let Celta beat you again. Piece of cake.

Us going into Abudhabi Bernabeu? We will be lucky if we draw you.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Valencia being garbage or otherwise, Real Madrid are now in their best shape (mean, in the time period of the last decade). I doubt if they would drop points from this match. In fact, I would not be surprised if they win by a 5 goal margin.

El Flaco

Although Valencia have been trash this season, their form usually goes out of the window when Madrid or Barca visiting Mestalla.

And given to their latest victory against Athletic Bilbao, they can build a monumentum by taking a good result tonight.

El Flaco

Munir in the line-up against Madrid.

The game starts within 5 minutes.

C5SHOMYWcAAx7oQ.jpg

C5SH6LRVYAApcLW.jpg

Home of Barca Fans