Barça sign Lucas Digne for 5 years

F

Flavia

https://www.fcbarcelona.com/footbal...s-digne-becomes-fc-barcelona-s-latest-signing

27620280.jpg

FC Barcelona
have reached an agreement with Paris Saint-Germain FC to sign the 22 year old French player Lucas Digne for the next five seasons.

Barça have paid an initial 16.5 million euros with another four possible according to individual and team results. Digne’s buy out clause is 60 million euros.

After breaking into the first team at Lille, he was signed by PSG in 2013 where stayed until 2015. Digne spent last season on loan at AS Roma, facing Barça in the Champions League group stage. In total he has played 148 matches for Lille, PSG and Roma, scoring six goals and recording 13 assists. His pace on left makes him a threat going forward as does his excellent technical quality on the ball.

Lucas Digne will arrive in Barcelona on Thursday early in the morning local time to undergo a medical and sign his contract.

The official presentation of the player will follow the timetable below.

• At 11.30pm CET, official presentation at Camp Nou

• At 12.00pm, photo session on the field at Camp Nou. The public can access the stadium from 11.45pm.

• At 12.30pm, press conference in the Ricard Maxenchs press room. The player will be accompanied by sporting vice president Jordi Mestre, the director of professional sports Albert Soler and the technical secretary Robert Fernández.

Interlop

From what I've heard from Roma fans: He is an OKAY player, played good last season but they don't think he's worth 20M.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Well, all that's left now is to support him and hope for fast integration and a great development by him.

Welcome.

I

instinct

It's not about what the fans think, it's about what the club needs.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What the hell.. Here I am relaxing on the beach enjoying the shade and you guys upset me like this :lol:

20 mil. for a backup lb and PSG reject?

Why :robert:, why?

2nd Frenchie too, and you who'll be the third. :shakeshead:

Xavinho

Good signing for 16.5M euros. We wouldn't be able to attract a player much better than Digne to sit on our bench. Looking forward to seeing what he can do here.

FC B

Don't know jack about him but ofc I wish him all the best here at Barca, hope he'll turn out to be a solid backup for Alba.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
is this real life? Pre-season hasn't started and we have 3 new players in the squad.

Home of Barca Fans