Lucas Digne

Devils

Top 3 LB in the PL.

In a different galaxy compared to that fraud Miranda.

Such a shame we sell quality players and put blind faith into La Masia frauds.

Devils

He wanted to leave. We wouldn't sell him otherwise.

Yea but we made it easy for Everton now with a 20m price tag since we were so confident that Miranda could be our back-up.

Digne is 25 and in his first season in the PL he is easily one of the best LBs in the league.

He's easily worth 40m now.

Nothanks

when we sell it's not to make a profit but to get rid of players that do not want to be here or are not good enough and try to return any investments made

so how could we demand a high price on a player not good enough for us.. unless we are okay with keeping players here unhappy which we've never really done.

ab739

Yea but we made it easy for Everton now with a 20m price tag since we were so confident that Miranda could be our back-up.

Digne is 25 and in his first season in the PL he is easily one of the best LBs in the league.

He's easily worth 40m now.

People here wanted him gone too. I always thought he had great potential. We should've put a buy back option in his contract

Messi983

I've always liked Lucas so it's nice to see him doing good.

also, for what is worth in my FM2017 save (not playing with Barça) Digne is still playing for Barça and is worldclass LB in 2021. And Rafa Benitez is a manager. :lol:

Devils

[tw]1128992708654243840[/tw]

One of the worst decisions to sell ever.

Would have been miles better than that bum Alba to have for the Liverpool match. Also 1000x the player that fraud Miranda is.

Adversus

Won our player of the season award. Happy especially as he was one of 4 players I wanted Everton to sign.

Plus it's a little bit unfair. It's his partnership with Bernard on that side that has allowed him to post those stats.

clemente

Are you guys really now gonna pretend that you always liked him :lol: This thread was ugly every time he played, Everton just fits him way better.

Home of Barca Fans