Lucas Digne

Nothanks

when coutinho and alba played on the left, coutinho got in his way a lot
i wonder if digne and coutinho play both on the left does it average out better?
kind of like when semedo and dembele plays it evens out

ASordidGod

Was a bad game for him imo. As back up I like him fine, but against Alaves his choice of runs/the timing of them, was poor. If you can't successfully link up witg Iniesta then you know you're doing something wrong. :p But it's like with Semedo who I sensed Messi getting frustrated with, it's hard to come in for an occasional game and be fully up to speed. For me Digne is a good squad player. Though he should have passed to Messi instead of shooting.

Horatio

You're welcome
Just watched the new El Dia Despues. On the first goal Pique told Digne that if we go up front you need to stay behind.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
None of the LBs in the B team are dominant going forward like Alba so if we want someone like that we need to sign a LB.

5ergio_Busquets

None of the LBs in the B team are dominant going forward like Alba so if we want someone like that we need to sign a LB.

It's not only the attacking qualities he lacks, he often can't even complete a straight pass to a team mate standing 5 meters away from him.

Home of Barca Fans