Lucas Digne

CatalinR10

giphy.gif

I've always liked him

giphy.gif

I think he's better than any of our attackers that play behind Richarlison.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Adversus

Granted I haven't seen a lot of him recently but for Sevilla he looked great and he's very strong technically. It's not like Bernard or Walcott have been brilliant and Lookman is a kid.

Not sure about Sigurdsson. He's incredibly streaky and when he's not scoring screamers he doesn't actually do a lot and a lot of our possession breaks down when it reaches him.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

Granted I haven't seen a lot of him recently but for Sevilla he looked great and he's very strong technically. It's not like Bernard or Walcott have been brilliant and Lookman is a kid.

Not sure about Sigurdsson. He's incredibly streaky and when he's not scoring screamers he doesn't actually do a lot and a lot of our possession breaks down when it reaches him.

has your club shown any interest in him ? How much would they be willing to pay for him ? As you know we are completly satisfied with they money for Mina and Digne , and the potential money for Gomes so...some extra money for Denis Suarez wouldn't hurt :pep:

Adversus

has your club shown any interest in him ? How much would they be willing to pay for him ? As you know we are completly satisfied with they money for Mina and Digne , and the potential money for Gomes so...some extra money for Denis Suarez wouldn't hurt :pep:
Maybe a few years back but I don't think recently. Plus we just signed Bernard who plays on the left side so I can't see it now but it did surprise me they didn't in the summer.

Bernard was a free and Walcott 12 months ago cost around 20m so I would guess Suarez to be worth around the same.

I'm happy with both Gomes and Digne too. I'm not sure about Mina. I prefer both Keane and Zouma but we need to give him time.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

I will pledge full support to Everton in every league campaign if you guys take Mina, Gomes, Digne, and D. Suarez off our hands. :cheers:

Moe