Lucas Digne

FC433

I think 20m is a fair price. We got him for 16 when he was 23. He did not improve much. 20m is a great deal.

God Serena

Fulfilled the exact role that was expected of him. Nothing spectacular or even particularly good but the perfect level for a backup. Wish him the best at Everton.

Neeraj

Hope he does well at Everton. Seems like a nice bloke. Was hoping for ~25m since it's a PL club, but good luck to him! Just hope someone from the B team can fulfill his limited role.

Messi983

Solid player and also seems like a great guy/team mate. I'll miss him but at the same time I'm happy Cucu/Miranda will get a chance.

Good luck, Lucas.

Messi983

I read that the price is €25 million (£22m/$29m) - Is that fake?

Maybe with variables, so 20M fix and 5M in add-ons. I've seen different numbers reported so we'll have to wait for official confirmation which will probably come today or tomorrow.

serghei

Did his job, was a class act, a true professional, and now he brings the club some extra money as profit. Respect.

YodaMaster

All the best to Digne in his future. Even though he wasn't a great player on the pitch, he was a great person. Thanks & good luck.

FC B

Semedo can play in the left if necessary and 2 young players. Miranda and Cucurella.

#FaithinLaMasia

Better not be the case vs. strong sides or serious KO games. That was my point, no natural solid replacement for Alba is yet another weakness in the squad.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Better not be the case vs. strong sides or serious KO games. That was my point, no natural solid replacement for Alba is yet another weakness in the squad.

Just like we didn't have one for Alves for quite a while

Luckily we have 2 CBs who can play LB, 2 RBs who can play LB along with a promising LB from Masia

Messi983

Just like we didn't have one for Alves for quite a while

Luckily we have 2 CBs who can play LB, 2 RBs who can play LB along with a promising LB from Masia

Don't forget about Gomes!

Umtiti has played LB for Lyon but don't think he'll play there for us. I don't remember Lenglet playing as LB. Maybe he could but we don't know for sure. Roberto is versatile enough to cover there but I wouldn't really trust him against top opponents while I doubt Semedo will play LB and if he will then we don't have anyone to play RB. If we'll play with Semedo and Roberto as fullbacks it's much better to have Semedo RB/Roberto LB than vice versa.

Hope Cucu will get a chance though while Miranda is regularly playing and developing under Pimienta in Barça B before being promoted next year.

Home of Barca Fans