Lucas Digne

Icarium

Lifestealer
If we are selling Mina and Digne for a combined 60m I will be impressed. We can actually go spend higher on midfield target if true. But I am cautious about these transfers.

Joan

Everton is a gift to humanity.

Hope Abidal shows them around. Plenty to come.

Conqueror of Europe, Andre Gomes
Unseen talent, Denis the ghost
Brazilian excellence, Rafinha

Vidal is a signing bonus.

Devils

Everton are hilarious...

-Try to buy Malcom
-Liverpool give Roma A huge sum of cash and Everton lose out on Malcom and proceeds to panic buy Richarlson
-Barca hijacks Malcom from Roma
-Everton gives Barcelona over 50m for both Yerry and Digne

The whole thing is fucking hilarious.

Andrew M

Because English clubs, big or small, all got huge amount of money from TV deals...

Yes they do, but If I were them i'd still be prudent because for the first time ever the domestic rights actually sold for less than last time. I feel the europeans markets for football are maxed out. Sky and BT over here are counting the pennies. Particularly Sky who have dropped out of La Liga and the Champions League so they can still afford the PL

The the only room for growth now is the international market.

Adversus

Everton are hilarious...

-Try to buy Malcom
-Liverpool give Roma A huge sum of cash and Everton lose out on Malcom and proceeds to panic buy Richarlson
-Barca hijacks Malcom from Roma
-Everton gives Barcelona over 50m for both Yerry and Digne

The whole thing is fucking hilarious.
We would never have got Malcom. He was only using us to attract bigger clubs. Happens to us all the time.

Adversus

Yes they do, but If I were them i'd still be prudent because for the first time ever the domestic rights actually sold for less than last time. I feel the europeans markets for football are maxed out. Sky and BT over here are counting the pennies. Particularly Sky who have dropped out of La Liga and the Champions League so they can still afford the PL

The the only room for growth now is the international market.

Sky is in the process of managed decline. IPTV is eating their lunch. That said the market for the premiership is huge in places like America.

Andrew M

Sky is in the process of managed decline. IPTV is eating their lunch. That said the market for the premiership is huge in places like America.

I think huge is overestimating it. There is a potentially huge untapped market, though.

That's why Barca are being very smart in establishing a foothold in the USA by opening offices and schools there, especially with the North American WC in the future.

xXKonan

[tw]1022934450299125761[/tw]

Says that we are close to an agreement with Everton and these are Digne's final days as a Barca Player.

Article mentions that he already told he team that he expects it to all be official by Monday or Tuesday.

Jason Burt reporting it.

[tw]1022938792188096512[/tw]

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans