Lucas Digne

YodaMaster

Hope he’ll have fair competition with Alba for starting spot. When he gets in a good form, coach sends him to bench for weeks in order to protect Alba. I believe he’s potentially better than Jordi. Could become best LB in the world this season. France would have won the WC with him starting at LB. Ok they won without him good for them but with him too they’d have won believe me. It is what it is.

God Serena

Hope he’ll have fair competition with Alba for starting spot. When he gets in a good form, coach sends him to bench for weeks in order to protect Alba. I believe he’s potentially better than Jordi. Could become best LB in the world this season. France would have won the WC with him starting at LB. Ok they won without him good for them but with him too they’d have won believe me. It is what it is.

Digne is nowhere near Alba's level lmao what are you on about

Raketa10

This post... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jakabor

No.

cro-man

Only 16m? We are talking about our second lb and i wouldnt sell him that cheap. Reports are indicating that we will replace him with some b player which is also very risky.

fergus90

Digne is is an okay backup but doesn't really offer much and for the amount of minutes he gets it wouldn't be much of a risk promoting a LB from La Masia to be called upon when needed, plus it will give them vital minutes in the first team to give them chance to develop.

I mean PSG were actually willing to sell him to Barca, which is usually impossible. Although I do think there is players who should be out the door way before him.

Jombi

Only 16m? We are talking about our second lb and i wouldnt sell him that cheap. Reports are indicating that we will replace him with some b player which is also very risky.

yeah, this isnt good if true. Cant sell Digne for 10m or whatever the final deal will be and be stuck with B team players as cover for Alba who turns 30 in the upcoming season.

Home of Barca Fans