Lucas Digne

gregorrin10

sitting wondering if we just bought a more expensive and french douglas. :neutral:

Yeah, because Douglas played for Lille, PSG and Roma with more than 150 apperancess already altogether, won a national team championship already when he was in the U21 national team, and was so good last season, that Roma's fans were very angry, when Roma couldn't agree with PSG on a buy-clause after last season ended, so he had to return to PSG. How stupid can some people get? Doesn't mean if we bought a Douglas once, now every young player, that you maybe didn't know so well before he came, is 'another Douglas'. :lol:

Kuchi

FFS, even lord Douglas juggled the ball better in his presentation...

Ok, not the new Douglas, the new Aleix Vidal.

FC B

Well I'm not either overly enthusiastic about this signing but I'll wait till he gets his chances to prove what he is made of.

khaled_a_d

As i said, he is an average player not more. He will never be an Abidal ... NEVER. Even Maxwell was better.

Has anyone here compared him to Abidal?or you are confusing him with Vidal?
Barca fans generally loves Abidal and don't put comparison to him easily.I can't find a single post comparing Lucas with Abidal tbh

Xavinho

FFS, even lord Douglas juggled the ball better in his presentation...

Not sure what you're on about. I watched the whole presentation and there was nothing wrong with his juggling skills. Not that it has the slightest thing to do with how good a player is of course.

jeongk1

People making prejudgment for no reason lol
reality is roma wanted buy him for 18m, considering their pricing on defender, its lot of investment(Marquinhos was 5m)
Judging Digne by his PSG time is pointless because whenever Digne got a consistent playtime he stepped up

Home of Barca Fans