Lucas Digne

Messi983

Very stupid deal if true. Hope it is not, need to sign a forward and RB. Can't really afford 20M on reserve left back.

We won't get RB unless we sell Vidal. LB was bigger priority for me. Now just get backup to MSN and sell Vermaelen, Adriano, Douglas, Tello and Song and I'll be ok with our transfers.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
The midfield needs to be looked at. Iniesta is getting older and it's not clear if Raf and Arda can replace him. Rakitic is good but gets tired and lacks some playmaking skills. I mean the new guys like Denis, Raf could work but they are far from being world class players yet

We also need rotation for Neymar and Suarez...

Wick

Solid choice for Alba's backup. 20M is too much though, but some reports claim 12M, which I'd be fine with.
We now only need a forward/striker.

Ahmedd

He did a good season with As Roma, but he is not a starter in the French NT. He isn't good enough to replace a 35 years old Evra so... I don't know, he is still young though.

Jombi

He did a good season with As Roma, but he is not a starter in the French NT. He isn't good enough to replace a 35 years old Evra so... I don't know, he is still young though.

He's good enough to replace Evra. Deschamps just has his favorites like most NT coaches do. Cant just judge players purely based on who the NT coach favors.

Last edited:

jamrock

Lame transfers, we need a midfielder that can replace iniesta and rakitic without a huge drop in quality. That should be our main focus

malvolio

Lame transfers, we need a midfielder that can replace iniesta and rakitic without a huge drop in quality. That should be our main focus

we are covering the positions that needed to be covered. what did you expect?

maybe we will sell arda. or maybe we will buy someone for the midfield also, who knows. it seems we are moving pretty fast with transfers, no endless sagas for now. let's wait and see...

Home of Barca Fans