Lucas Digne

pregra

Maxwell was a good backup. Adriano was an ok backup. This guy is one of the worst players ever to wear our jersey.

clemente

Can defend well but holy shit every time he is attacking its just drastic, when I see him get the ball on the wing I want to look away from the screen...

SeloBarca

A study on how to not play football.
Managed to dribble ball over the side under no preassure, shot several crosses out of the stadium, several clumsy takles, and caused the (yet controversial) penalty.

raskolnikov

I would give a better cross drunk with my weak foot than he did in the end. You cant tell me some la masia prospect isnt better than this guy.

God Serena

I would give a better cross drunk with my weak foot than he did in the end. You cant tell me some la masia prospect isnt better than this guy.

Cucurella and Miranda would probably turn into better players given the amount of minutes Digne gets. Digne, who's highest level is average, but usually just kind of sort of hovers around "Good enough" for bottom tier Liga opposition. That's easily a role that could be filled by a La Masia fullback.

LeeRomeno

....but....he is low in confidence, Valverde is ruining him... How can he play good if he never gets several games in a row yada yada yada

God Serena

....but....he is low in confidence, Valverde is ruining him... How can he play good if he never gets several games in a row yada yada yada

That always has been a very weak argument. Not sure why people are only willing to use it for players they've hyped up, but if Gomes gets a game and plays the way we'd all expect him to he's just shit. The concept of taking your chances when they come is completely dead nowadays unless you're some La Masia hotshot, in which case you're written off pretty much half an hour into your first start.

LeeRomeno

That always has been a very weak argument. Not sure why people are only willing to use it for players they've hyped up, but if Gomes gets a game and plays the way we'd all expect him to he's just shit. The concept of taking your chances when they come is completely dead nowadays unless you're some La Masia hotshot, in which case you're written off pretty much half an hour into your first start.

Yes I agree, yet it's the only thing I keep hearing with Semedo.

Home of Barca Fans