Lucas Digne

JamDav1982

It is. They have the best bench in the world. They easily beat Soceidad 3-1 today with many key players missing. Imagine if we were put in a situation like that.

They also dropped points in two home games with players missing and it showed they were missing.

Joan

Real always beats Sociedad. They are the basque version of Espanyol.

Not saying they don't have an insane bench, but beating Sociedad sadly isn't an argument.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Real barely won he league last season and for those with short memories they had a lot of help plus insane amount of last minute goals.

Not like they dominated anything with their great bench.

khaled_a_d

He is talking about super cup, which is the least important tournament to win and we had a new coach and not even a complete squad back then

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He is a good tackler. Wins almost all the aerial duels. Very average when attacking though. Could be a really good LCB in a 3-men defense.

Nothanks

He got a lot of hate for some reason last week here.. he's a great backup for us, probably even better defensively than alba offers a lot to the team.

FC433

I think he is more than good enough. He came to be a backup and I do not think there is any better backups out there. I also believe that he is the best LB backup in the world aside from (Marcelo) Theo and maybe (Gaya) Lato.

Home of Barca Fans