User Tag List

Page 60 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucas Digne

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raskolnikov View Post
    I would give a better cross drunk with my weak foot than he did in the end. You cant tell me some la masia prospect isnt better than this guy.
    Cucurella and Miranda would probably turn into better players given the amount of minutes Digne gets. Digne, who's highest level is average, but usually just kind of sort of hovers around "Good enough" for bottom tier Liga opposition. That's easily a role that could be filled by a La Masia fullback.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ....but....he is low in confidence, Valverde is ruining him... How can he play good if he never gets several games in a row yada yada yada

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeRomeno View Post
    ....but....he is low in confidence, Valverde is ruining him... How can he play good if he never gets several games in a row yada yada yada
    That always has been a very weak argument. Not sure why people are only willing to use it for players they've hyped up, but if Gomes gets a game and plays the way we'd all expect him to he's just shit. The concept of taking your chances when they come is completely dead nowadays unless you're some La Masia hotshot, in which case you're written off pretty much half an hour into your first start.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Serena View Post
    That always has been a very weak argument. Not sure why people are only willing to use it for players they've hyped up, but if Gomes gets a game and plays the way we'd all expect him to he's just shit. The concept of taking your chances when they come is completely dead nowadays unless you're some La Masia hotshot, in which case you're written off pretty much half an hour into your first start.
    Yes I agree, yet it's the only thing I keep hearing with Semedo.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got injured today.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any news regarding injury?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Credits to Barcacentre for the translated quotes.

- Lucas Digne: "The World Cup is something what is always in our heads. We all want to be selected because those who are selected have the chance to show themselves."

- Digne: "Having 20 caps at the age of 24? It's great but it makes you want to have a lot more."

- Digne: "Representing your country is the best thing for a footballer. We feel like a family in the France squad."

- Digne: "It's possible to win the World Cup. We have experience, and we have a squad full of qualities."

- Digne: "I play at the biggest club in the world, I have the chance to be called for the France team, it's hard not to smile. Everything is fine in my life, my family is happy."

- Digne: "I have the chance to play fairly regularly, it's not like I don't have any playing time at all. I have the chance to play at the biggest club in the world, to work with the best players of the planet. My playing time is very correct. It's up to me to be good when I play."

- Digne: "Still at Barcelona next season? At the moment everything is going well. We are still in all competitions, we can win many trophies. Earning titles is the most important."

- Digne: "Barcelona is the club of my dreams. Wearing this jersey is more than a pride."

- Digne: "Areas I improved in since I'm at Barça? Defense."

- Digne: "Puyol? In my eyes, he represents THE defender with Paolo Maldini. He's a lion on a field, he's an icon as a defender. He inspires me by his defensive gestures, his supports. He's a model."

- Digne: "Terroristic attack in Barcelona? I heard a loud noise and I first thought of a car accident. I saw a policeman and a person on the ground. As it was 40°C, I went down with water and towels."

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Out for 3 weeks.

Blaugrana al vent
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope Valverde gives Cucurella some minutes then. I am not sure that he is good enough though.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bad timing. Valverde would use him as busy schedule awaits.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why at this time..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by te amo barca View Post
    Hope Valverde gives Cucurella some minutes then. I am not sure that he is good enough though.
    sometimes you just have to throw these kids in and see how they do.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While we would expect the likes of Cucu possibly getting a chance but from what we have seen this season I don't count on it.

Valverde would either risk Alba and play him non stop in the next 3 weeks or He plays Semedo out of position at LB or Umtiti before we see Cucu.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    While we would expect the likes of Cucu possibly getting a chance but from what we have seen this season I don't count on it.

Valverde would either risk Alba and play him non stop in the next 3 weeks or He plays Semedo out of position at LB or Umtiti before we see Cucu.
    Roberto will probably play LB if needed.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBfan22 View Post
    Roberto will probably play LB if needed.
    Or Gomes!