Lucas Digne

xXKonan

He would be a much needed LB signing for Everton.

They went the last couple of seasons without any real backup for Baines, who while is a good LB is getting older and he has had his fair share of injuries recently. Following Everton a bit I thought it was pretty maddening they didn't invest in a LB sooner as a 32 year old Baines was starting every game.

Brings youth and European experience to the team.

FC433

Are we actually receiving 25m + add-ons according to the Daily Mirror?

Is Daily Mirror reliable?

Joan

Are we actually receiving 25m + add-ons according to the Daily Mirror?

Is Daily Mirror reliable?

That's way better than I thought. Imagine Everton paying 50m for Digne + Mina. Wow.

They shouldn't be reliable, don't think. But not an expert.

FC433

^ if they are paying about 30m for Lucas, I cannot imagine how much they are willing to pay for Mina. We could actually make 120m from three players. Lucas, Mina and Paulinho.

God Serena

Him leaving would open the door for a La Masia player to fill the role, and he himself is kind of mediocre at best anyways and will never amount to much more than Alba's backup, so this is a pretty welcome departure. Especially for 25m if reliable.

El Barcelona

Him leaving would open the door for a La Masia player to fill the role, and he himself is kind of mediocre at best anyways and will never amount to much more than Alba's backup, so this is a pretty welcome departure. Especially for 25m if reliable.
Exactly, if we want to keep our most promising youngsters than we need to give them some trust. No need for another 20-40mil player that after couple off seasons doesn't turn great and we can't sell. Arthur is another case, I like his playstyle and hope he succeed here.

Home of Barca Fans