Lucas Digne

Sorin

Great performance

You see, I don't understand this shit. On one hand you say that Semedo only had a solid game, nothing great, which is fair. On the other hand you say this was a great performance by Digne. Really? He had numerous fuck ups when receiving the ball in our own half. At least 2 speeds slower than he needed to be. In attack he also fucked up some great, promising actions by mishandling the ball.

Couldn't have been further away from great. smh

henias

Decent, but still not good enough. He lacks alot of crossing ability and doesnt have Alba's pace. We still need a better backup imo.

Nothanks

because one contributes in midfield / attack
other shits himself whenever past the halfway line.. simple really.

Sorin

because one contributes in midfield / attack
other shits himself whenever past the halfway line.. simple really.

Let's say you are right, even though I personally disagree. How in the name of god was this a great performance? It was at most a solid game by Digne. Nothing spectacular.

Joan

Let's say you are right, even though I personally disagree. How in the name of god was this a great performance? It was at most a solid game by Digne. Nothing spectacular.

For his standards, very good game. He did mess up a lot of things upfront but also had some good moves.

He didn't contribute to the attack before as much. Solid, I agree.

Nothanks

because he ran behind the defense and gave a great assist on the second goal

this is really simple, when barca on average get 70% of possession almost every game, we need people who take risks in creating whether it's in the midfield or providing a great run like alba does excellently or digne did today
semedo's best qualities that most of you guys love to talk about his is defensive abilities.. okay so what great deed did he do today? almost gifted an assist to villarreal and provided nothing in attack / midfield

so even if digne lost the ball on several occasions he still offered something or attempted something whereas the other chickened out as soon as his body crosses the midpoint of the field.

i'm not going to say digne was MOTM but he was definitely the better fullback today

semedo's signiture move set"
1) get passed by ter stegen / pique / busquets
2) freeze not knowing what to do
3) then passes back to busquets / pique
repeat these steps whenever we are on possession and thats 80% of his game

Last edited:

FCBfan22

Apparently, we are selling him to Juve for 13-14 million. Get 20 million, you useless bastards.

With prices like this, we will need to pay someone to take Vidal and Gomes.

Home of Barca Fans