Lucas Digne

God Serena

Would have rathered us sign a RB- any RB at all- before we signed a backup LB.

The only RB on the team is Douglas...

xXKonan

Three French players in the squad now.

:mathieu: will help with the transition.

Hard to believe we paid 14 million euros for Alba back in 2012.

Icarium

Lifestealer
This leaves Barca with just 20M to sign a forward. vermalen plus Adriano will give 10M additional budget though. At any case barca wont sign RB and another midfielder. If Arda and Bravo gets sold then things might change. I hope that Bravo rumor is false

xavi_the_Boss

Three French players in the squad now.

:mathieu: will help with the transition.

Interesting we only paid 14 Million euros for Alba back in 2012 to be our starter and now we paid 20 million for Digne to be our back up. (not taking any account in regards to Inflation). the market changed quite a bit since then or we just suck at negotiating.

I think Alba only had one year left on his contract.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
This leaves Barca with just 20M to sign a forward. vermalen plus Adriano will give 10M additional budget though. At any case barca wont sign RB and another midfielder. If Arda and Bravo gets sold then things might change. I hope that Bravo rumor is false

Budget is flexible.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Budget is flexible.

In theory yes. But it will mess up the next years budget. Plus the issues with land and the shirt sponsor could cause budget concerns. Not to mention increased wages. I won't be surprised if we don't even spend the initial mentioned 68M.

Home of Barca Fans