Lucas Digne

xXKonan

I feel like he's gotten a lot better this season, sure he's not a dominating attacking LB but it seems like he has been learning some things from Alba.

hope he keeps it up.

krakdol

I feel like he's gotten a lot better this season, sure he's not a dominating attacking LB but it seems like he has been learning some things from Alba.

hope he keeps it up.

I feel the same when I watch him play in France team. He used to be poor, nobody understood here why you bought him, but now he looks a bit better. He could become the 1st option before Kurzawa if Mendy can't heal before the World Cup.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Hope he brings his A-game to Mestalla. He'll most likely be the standin for Pique alongside Umtiti

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

hope he keeps it up.

Maybe the coach has something to do with it? Poor lad never gets credit but always does get called out :p

xXKonan

Maybe the coach has something to do with it? Poor lad never gets credit but always does get called out :p
Alba looks a bit better as well. Probably due to what Valverde wants out of his Fullbacks.

I always considered him a more defensive LB compared to Alba, but he's slowly evolving more into a all around LB than just being a defensive one.

behindbrowneyes

Alba looks a bit better as well. Probably due to what Valverde wants out of his Fullbacks.

I always considered him a more defensive LB compared to Alba, but he's slowly evolving more into a all around LB than just being a defensive one.

All of our fullbacks bar Vidal became better under Valverde. Semedo is new.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

Hope Semedo grabs that attacking spark too!

PhilS

I agree, solid. Not a weak point when he is on the field, but also not a plus on the attack. I'd say he is a bit better than Semedo now, the offense is less liable to die when the ball comes to Digne, both are quite good on D.

behindbrowneyes

I agree, solid. Not a weak point when he is on the field, but also not a plus on the attack. I'd say he is a bit better than Semedo now, the offense is less liable to die when the ball comes to Digne, both are quite good on D.

However, Semedo's attacking potential is much higher. He just lacks chemistry with his teammates and needs to gain self-confidence.

Digne is a great option when the opponent has a dangerous player on the wing as he is better defensively than Alba.

xXKonan

Digne was considered a talented prospect during his time at Lille but stagnated when he moved to PSG. it wasn't until at Roma where he finally started to get back on the right track. I noticed some PSG fans or some french fans in general have some weird bitter attitude towards him and try to use him as a meme.

ini4ever

Why he didn't even try to overlap once ffs, absolutely useless in attacking. I hope Alba doesn't get injured otherwise the left area would be pretty much weak.

Devils

He had a bad game but he's still as good of a back-up as we are going to get.

He's proven himself in the past in games like these as a back-up but didn't today, unfortunately.

Bad day.

pregra

Another shit player who never influences the game when he plays. Slow, weak, poor passing and movement. It’s obvious none of his teammates expect nothing but a sideways or backwards pass every time he is on the ball. Mathieu > Digne

Home of Barca Fans