Lucas Digne

Nothanks

He's better defensively than alba but worse attacking, it's not a bad trade off really
he spends a little bit more time on the ball than alba but lacks in off ball movements / chemistry
it's like iniesta or suarez expect him to accelerate like alba (which almost no player in our team can) and do some lob type of pass / one twos

Albo

Still baffled that some people here have something against Digne. As far as bench players go he is one of the best. He is not responsible for the Grimaldo move, that's on our board + Lucho.

Last edited:

Windhook

I mentioned it in the Match thread yesterday - he's improved a lot since last season. Digne was already better defender than Jordi Alba when he arrived, but on the offensive plays he was clueless. Obviously he's still adapting, but hard work repays - I didn't feel Alba's absence at all in the match. Digne was good yesterday, you could feel his relief after scoring. Happy for him!

P.S. - I'm also glad we didn't sign any of the Hernandez brothers of Atletico. They are clearly too much into controversy. Premier League material.

Last edited:

henias

I thought he played well. He isnt quite fluid in linking up but he looks much more confident and composed and the goal was a good indication of that. You definitely cant expect much but he's definitely improved alot. It's a good start.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
That Deulofeu's goal..... We and Digne got so lucky, I'd have cried and called conspiracy had Real scored the same goal! Stupid refereeing in Spain!!

xXKonan

He was one of our best players today.

Should have cutback to messi but other than that he was fine. maybe with these two performances he can play a lot more and rotate Alba more as well.

Pepe Silvia

messi ignored him after he fucked up that nice attacked started by Leo
Lucas played in Iniesta square vs the angled pass back to Leo which he probably would've buried. Leo was calm but you can see it bothered him that he didn't get the pass back. Still Lucas played pretty well for the most part. Had a couple blunders but then again so did Umtiti.

wisconsincule

Even with Alba fit I would start him one more time this weekend as he's had a decent run of games. However judging Valverde thus far he will be back on the bench.

xXKonan

According to MD Valverde could use him as a CB vs Olympiakos as he's been being used there in training with Umtiti.

Home of Barca Fans