Lucas Digne

Barcilliant

Lucho made Alves leave, refused to sign a RB, made Grimaldo leave, refuses to use Palencia, benches Alba more often than not nowadays, ostracized Vidal, and left Digne on the bench for months.

What does Lucho have against fullbacks? :lol:

He had nothing to do with Alves leaving

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Really nice, really humble interview. For a player of his quality to be that happy with the ridiculously low amount of playing time he's gotten recently, it automatically makes him worth keeping. Hope the next coach sees Digne's quality and wants to keep him.

Galning

He really is a nice squad player. I see a lot of anger towards him on Twitter mostly but I don't understand why, always plays decent.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He had that one mistake in first half but really he's been nothing but good for us, particularly as backup.

Richard.H

Excellent LB but I'm not sure how happy he is playing second fiddle to Alba. He could easily be a starter in most top clubs.

xXKonan

Bein Sports asked Digne, about his future and he said he's happy here and he has no intention of leaving.

El Flaco

Digne's yellow card for a tactical foul to stop Jesé Rodriguez vs. Las Palmas

[gfy]BasicPerfectDromaeosaur[/gfy]

[gfy]KaleidoscopicHideousBlackbear[/gfy]

Digne's elbow on Jonathan Vieira

[gfy]AssuredAdmiredErmine[/gfy]

[gfy]LiquidAnnualBactrian[/gfy]

[gfy]CaringSomeCrab[/gfy]

Jombi

Digne really is a pretty bad signing. It was braindead to not sign a LB that could play RB. There were plenty of great options. We chose not to pursue any of them. You dont buy a player who can only play one position and as a permanent bench player and expect it to be a long term success.

Home of Barca Fans