Lucas Digne

Antimadridista1

He's better than Adriano, much younger, but he never looked like a smart guy and that's why he struggled so much to reach his potential.
We'll see what happen ! Shall we say welcome or not yet ?

xXKonan

I mean he's not the best LB out there but he's a much better upgrade over guys like Mathieu and Adriano.

We finally have a real backup LB that isn't

-Old and has a history of Calf and ankle problems.

-A right footed CM

- Old and injury prone and who massively declined since 2014.

Luckily for Mathieu and Roberto those two have a place in our Squad still for other Positions but Adriano? just can't play for us at the highest level anymore.

F

Flavia

Fast and unexpected, to me at least. I don't know much about him, but to replace Adriano he is probably a good signing. French invasion. And we finally signed a Psg player :p

Jombi

Odd signing, since he will struggle to get an adequate number of games, as he can only play LB, but he's a pretty good player and the age is good. Just hope he accepts lack of playing time.

Trickykid

Don't know a whole lot about him, but he seems a decent player. I'm glad it wasn't De Sciglio, but I would've preferred Jonny Castro since he can play on both sides and already knows the league.

Ah well, couldn't been worse, I suppose.

xXKonan

We are signing a LB before we signed a forward.

Strange I thought it would have been the other way around.

Jombi

Very stupid deal if true. Hope it is not, need to sign a forward and RB. Can't really afford 20M on reserve left back.

RB? Sergi Roberto is our RB and now that we have bought a non-versatile LB, that's it. Its Roberto as starter and Vidal as backup.

Now we must try to sign Gabriel Jesus.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
RB? Sergi Roberto is our RB and now that we have bought a non-versatile LB, that's it. Its Roberto as starter and Vidal as backup.

Now we must try to sign Gabriel Jesus.

I don't like the idea of our right backs being Roberto and Vidal

Home of Barca Fans