Premier League 2016/17

Who will win the Premier League 2016/17?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not impressed with pep´s work in city so far

edit: i know, he is short time there, but he is out of the title race at half of the season, fighting for top 4 spot, his team was out from CL, yeah monaco is good, but his team was outplayed totaly from monaco

He's doing fine. His team are a bench of bottlers. They've missed chance after chance in soo many games, could've been 3-4 goals up against Chelsea, should've finished Spurs off and Pool. They missed not one, but 2 PK against Everton. Even the Monaco game both Aguero and Sterling blow one on one. He can't really control those situations. At Barcelona and BM he had killers up front, not a striker who needs 7 shots to put in the back of the net, yes that's Aguero stat right now.

GetIn

He's doing fine. His team are a bench of bottlers. They've missed chance after chance in soo many games, could've been 3-4 goals up against Chelsea, should've finished Spurs off and Pool. They missed not one, but 2 PK against Everton. Even the Monaco game both Aguero and Sterling blow one on one. He can't really control those situations. At Barcelona and BM he had killers up front, not a striker who needs 7 shots to put in the back of the net, yes that's Aguero stat right now.

One cannot instill a winning spirit or culture within mercenaries, its no a coincidence that PSG and City are two of the biggest bottlers in world football.

vlad

you have a point, but still, they are defending like a mid table club, and they have pretty decent players at the back, pep´s job is to fix these things.

but from neutral perspective its always fun to watch city matches because of non existent defence

One cannot instill a winning spirit or culture within mercenaries, its no a coincidence that PSG and City are two of the biggest bottlers in world football.

Chelsea were also like that at one stage.

you have a point, but still, they are defending like a mid table club, and they have pretty decent players at the back, pep´s job is to fix these things.

but from neutral perspective its always fun to watch city matches because of non existent defence

There back line is aging and many aren't good enough to do what Pep wants.

City are so bad, they aren't good at defending and better then most if not all teams in terms of attack, but they try to defend the lead :lol:

They only have themselves to blame.

My god I gotta feel for City they have been getting little no luck this season, both games against Chelsea were the btter team and could've gotten something out of it if they were a bit lucky, but didn't.

JamDav1982

I'm sorry, but I disagree they were the better team, had more control of the game created more chances, but failed to finish.

Having the ball is not controlling the game. It was exactly where Chelsea wanted them for the most part.

Just checked the City forum and they mostly think they were out coached and out played.

It was a typical Chelsea performance in a big game.

Having the ball is not controlling the game. It was exactly where Chelsea wanted them for the most part.

Just checked the City forum and they mostly think they were out coached and out played.

It was a typical Chelsea performance in a big game.

No it wasn't. City missed chances with Sane, Kompany, 2 chances from Stones and 2-3 from Aguero. They had far better chances to take this tie, but they failed too. I mean you say its were Chelsea wanted them, but had 1-2 of those chances went in wouldn't be. Chelsea lucked out with City bottling it at the end.

Shots: City 17 (7) Chelsea 9 (4).
Corners: City 9 Chelsea 2

Home of Barca Fans