Premier League 2016/17

Who will win the Premier League 2016/17?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah and England been better for years on the criteria you have of Italy going ahead next year.

I don't care where EPL was 10 years ago, you're only bringing it up because you are butthurt that the past is not the present.

Nothing but dishonest to say 'have nothing on Italy'.

Of course EPL has nothing on Serie A in the rankings, but you're free to go on and HYPE THAT 0.3 DIFFERENTIAL :VdB:

Where are you getting next years co efficients from and Italy ahead?

I didn't say Italy would be ahead, you're bullshitting again :lol:

JamDav1982

I don't care where EPL was 10 years ago, you're only bringing it up because you are butthurt that the past is not the present.

Of course EPL has nothing on Serie A in the rankings, but you're free to go on and HYPE THAT 0.3 DIFFERENTIAL :VdB:

I didn't say Italy would be ahead, you're bullshitting again :lol:

Italy have figures based on one good team currently better than EPL teams. The fact EPL still ahead despite that tells the quality of the rest being better.

The gap could be more or less than 0.3 in EPL favour. Offering bet on it?

Last edited:
Italy have figures based on one good team currently better than EPL teams. The fact EPL still ahead despite that tells the quality of the rest being better.

The gap could be more or less than 0.3 in EPL favour. Offering bet on it?

Spin master :lol:

EPL has nothing on Serie A in the UEFA rankings. Your vehement protest is noted.

Your third and fourth sentences make no sense.

JamDav1982

Spin master :lol:

EPL has nothing on Serie A in the UEFA rankings. Your vehement protest is noted.

Your third and fourth sentences make no sense.

How do you know my DJ name?

They have enough on them to be ranked higher and a good bit higher for years no matter how excited you are getting about it being closer next year.

Perfectly fine sentences.

They have enough on them to be ranked higher and a good bit higher for years no matter how excited you are getting about it being closer next year.

0.3 points. I don't get excited, you're the one acting like it's some huge difference, obviously beyond stupid but it's yourbeloved EPL so... :benitez:
Perfectly fine sentences.

Okay Jammie those sentences made sense... I guess... :benitez:

Morten

Its crazy how much money there is in the premier league, even smaller clubs gets their share, which is good.
Would be nice if Barca and RM shared the tv-deals etc. more evenly with the rest, it would help.
On the other hand, spanish clubs are excellent at youth devolopment, English teams sucks at it.

Total-Football

Grizman explicitely said he's joining Manu. They are the new Real Madrid, that Tv deal is going to reshape and shift the power in Europe.

Jenks

Grizman explicitely said he's joining Manu. They are the new Real Madrid, that Tv deal is going to reshape and shift the power in Europe.

English clubs have had more money for a long time. There will be no power shift until a) the clubs spend money on expertise and innovation as well as players and b) something is done to sort out the fixture congestion problem in England.

BarcaOG

Banned
English clubs have had more money for a long time. There will be no power shift until a) the clubs spend money on expertise and innovation as well as players and b) something is done to sort out the fixture congestion problem in England.

True. It's not that easy. Real, Bayern and Barcelona also have deep pockets. It is also the case that clubs like Barcelona and Real will always attract top talents because of their image and history.

In fact, United has been either the richest or second richest club in the world for over a decade now but that financial power has hardly translated into a 'global power shift'. Just because United can pay 100m for Pogba doesn't mean they'll win anything. I.e 6th place finish.

BarcaOG

Banned
i keep on reading and hearing about how Terry's farewell at chelsea was 'cringy'...i watched it too but i only see a club and its fans sending off one of their greats. can someone explain what the deal is? sure, it was contrived, but what of it?

Home of Barca Fans