Premier League 2016/17

Who will win the Premier League 2016/17?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Let's see how Chelsea does next season with CL football though. I don't think City were heavy favourites at all, everyone was amazed at the start of the season that this PL would be way too close to call. But they got the fav tag after their good start, can't be helped.

Imo the only true failure is Arsenal missing out on their 4th place trophy. Man Utd must win Europa or make top 4 to avoid failure. Liverpool, City and Tottenham also must finish top 4 to avoid failure.
Not gonna mince my words here, if we were in the CL this season, this squad would have won jack. Maybe the FA Cup that's it. It is a good team but we've been pretty clean when it comes to injuries as well so our lack of true depth hasn't really been exposed this season.

Next season I think we'll do okay providing the club manages to get it's main or at least secondary targets, whether starter or backup. We need defenders, probably another striker or two if Costa goes, wingback backups as well as more central/defensive midfielders. Heck, we might even need to replace Hazard, we'll see.

BenRobbins

Ibra, Pogba, Mata, Jones, Smalling and Rojo all out of the derby tomorrow.

Jose is going to have to pull of something miraculous to get a result.

Jenks

Ibra, Pogba, Mata, Jones, Smalling and Rojo all out of the derby tomorrow.

Jose is going to have to pull of something miraculous to get a result.

We kinda know what he'll do. He'll sit and counter, and as City don't defend as a unit it'll probably work.

Last edited:

BenRobbins

We kinda know what he'll do. He'll sit and counter, and as City don't defend as a unit it's probably work.

Don't think that will be wise, can't see us shutting out City for 90 mins with out defence. Hopefully Rashford has a stormer and keeps up the good form.

Devils

Man Pep vs Mou for the battle of 4th place in the premier league.

Who would have predicted this 5-6 years ago? :lol:

Devils

Both teams playing like shit.

Amazed at the lack of cohesion after having two great managers and investing so much money.

Home of Barca Fans