Premier League 2016/17

Who will win the Premier League 2016/17?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Devils

Robbie from Arsenal Fan TV must be the happiest lad in the world. Sure his team is a disaster but that man must have made so much YouTube money this season.

Cannot wait for Arsenal Fan TV today.

GetIn

Leciester bringing the heat again, what is that, 4 wins in a row since Raneri got sacked, hopefully they can knock out those scum AM in the CL and pair up with us if we manage to make the semis (easier said than done).

If these snakes played like this under Raneri this season they would be challenging for the Europa if not Champions League spots, the winning formula is still there, bar Kante of course.

Chelsea has the league in their pocket. If they were in the champions league I'd have them as favorites.

No chance, Bayern Dortmund and Juventus are levels above Chelsea. In comparison with the Madrid teams, yes Chelsea are immensely superior. I'm not sure how they compare against Barcelona.

serghei

In all fairness, Valdes was just unlucky for slippering.

He was unlucky a lot of times in his career. Had a knack for incredible fuck-ups and still has. It is the reason why he was never seen as a world class keeper despite having some very good seasons at Barca.

City have missed chances after chances. This reminds me of their encounter with Chelsea dominated the game could've been up 2-4 goals before the first half and lost at the end 3-1. The same thing here had a solid 2-3 chances. Ref denied a PK and red card that should've been given against Pool.

Home of Barca Fans