Premier League 2016/17

Who will win the Premier League 2016/17?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BarcaOG

Banned
Odd loss of points for Chelsea. Good think they've stacked up a surplus.

Also, man, Liverpool is so hot/cold. Tottenham are a very strong team, far stronger than the sides Liverpool has lost points to in recent weeks. And they win!

Jenks

Odd loss of points for Chelsea. Good think they've stacked up a surplus.

Also, man, Liverpool is so hot/cold. Tottenham are a very strong team, far stronger than the sides Liverpool has lost points to in recent weeks. And they win!

Liverpool are fine when there's space in front of them. Spurs should have just sat back like every other team has done to beat Liverpool.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
For every game he plays, it just makes that 50m price for John Stones look worse. I mean....it just looks like he doesn't know what he is doing out there? Defensively he's still iffy as always and with the ball he's in no man's land making strange decisions.

Chelsea really dodged a bullet didn't they? lol

Last edited:
That De Bruyne miss against Chelsea to make it 2-0 was huge, I think if they'd won that game they would be up there with Chelsea.

The 2 PK misses VS Everton in the 1-1, Aguero failing to convert against Boro around the 85th minute or something when he was left open to make it 2-0, which ended 1-1, 2-3 chances they had against Spurs ended 2-2, all tho the ref cost City in that game. They've lost a lot of points from bad finishing.

I think it could be said for Manchester United as well.

They have been really ineffective despite creating shitloads of chances this season.

I have probably seen only 35%-40% of United games this season, so not too sure what's exactly going on there, but I don't think they would've been on top of the league even if they finished their chances, Pep has 7 points against Spurs, Arsenal, United and Pool, while Mou has 6, however Pep City were far better then Chelsea and Spurs and should've finished them off, Mou side have been underwhelming against the top sides.

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">👏 <br><br>From Pep to <a href="https://twitter.com/HarryArter2">@HarryArter2</a>, a touch of class...<br><br>"He gave me and my partner his best wishes ahead of the birth of our child."<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/afcb?src=hash">#afcb</a> 🍒 <a href="https://t.co/BEu0MaRbBK">pic.twitter.com/BEu0MaRbBK</a></p>— AFC Bournemouth 🍒 (@afcbournemouth) <a href="https://twitter.com/afcbournemouth/status/831277434611888128">February 13, 2017</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tw]

Martindn

I have probably seen only 35%-40% of United games this season, so not too sure what's exactly going on there, but I don't think they would've been on top of the league even if they finished their chances, Pep has 7 points against Spurs, Arsenal, United and Pool, while Mou has 6, however Pep City were far better then Chelsea and Spurs and should've finished them off, Mou side have been underwhelming against the top sides.

Wouldn't put the team top but its damn near close. Check out the match reports for the games against Stoke, Burnley, Hull. Games where the team absolutely dominated and the keeper had "worldies" that would currently put the team 2nd. Even the Arsenal game at home same story should have finished chances at 1-0 only to be sucker punched at the end with there one shot on target.

Theres no one in the league right now as poor at finishing chances as we are. 1st for amount of times hitting the woodwork, 1st for big chances missed, 1st for shots total and shots on target 2nd for chance creation behind Liverpool and 7th for total goals. Two games against top sides for City hardly discounts this, especially when the Chelsea game is debatable.

Wouldn't put the team top but its damn near close. Check out the match reports for the games against Stoke, Burnley, Hull. Games where the team absolutely dominated and the keeper had "worldies" that would currently put the team 2nd. Even the Arsenal game at home same story should have finished chances at 1-0 only to be sucker punched at the end with there one shot on target.

Theres no one in the league right now as poor at finishing chances as we are. 1st for amount of times hitting the woodwork, 1st for big chances missed, 1st for shots total and shots on target 2nd for chance creation behind Liverpool and 7th for total goals. Two games against top sides for City hardly discounts this, especially when the Chelsea game is debatable.

I watched the game against Stoke and agree that was one game I felt for United in tbh with all those chances, however I'm not disagreeing with you in the sense of United being in top 4 if not for wasted chances, however what I meant is if both sides were to take their chances and not make individual errors that cost them points, I believe City would be either 1st or 2nd, ahead of United.

Home of Barca Fans