Premier League 2016/17

Who will win the Premier League 2016/17?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Watch they'll probably beat us at Anfield at the end of the month though.

Pricks.

Meanwhile all our challengers are crying about us getting more rest. Sure, we are getting more rest, but they are only finding it to be a problem cause they are already struggling to keep up. Bad luck shit happens, other years other teams get great fixtures. It's the luck of the draw.

LeeRomeno

Why do Liverpool always fail against crap teams like Sunderland, Bournemouth, Barnsley?

Because of tactics. Klopps style is perfect against top teams, that like to hold on to the ball, it is not that great if entire opposition team is parking the bus, also could be motivational issues there.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Lol we'll see how they handle us then. We counter attack more so Liverpool will probably be having the possession against us, unless they try to have us keep it.

Total-Football

I respect Wenger and everything he stands for, but if arsenal want to roll forward they have to make a radical change, and by radical i mean a change in the management. they are living in a loophole at this point, it's like they are living the same season over and over for eternity. to get out of the loop Wenger has to go.

stb_1

I respect Wenger and everything he stands for, but if arsenal want to roll forward they have to make a radical change, and by radical i mean a change in the management. they are living in a loophole at this point, it's like they are living the same season over and over for eternity. to get out of the loop Wenger has to go.

It's a huge risk.

Wenger has guaranteed them top 4 when all their competition has faltered at least one year, Chelsea 10th last year, Liverpool 8th, Man United finished like 8th or 9th one year recently and missed CL a lot. Also, Chelsea, City and United all have a lot more resources than Arsenal so is there any wonder they are always behind them? besides last year anomaly. Not always brighter on the other side, Arsenal fans. Lose Wenger and Arsenal could slide to 6th easily with the way the top teams are improving.

vlad

Since mou left chelsea, i wish them all te best, i was rating conte high as a coach, but didnt expect that he will manage make chelsea great so fast, and before season started everyone was talking about pep vs mou battle, and conte took the show for now, pep is already talking about retirement

F

FlaFCB

Since mou left chelsea, i wish them all te best, i was rating conte high as a coach, but didnt expect that he will manage make chelsea great so fast, and before season started everyone was talking about pep vs mou battle, and conte took the show for now, pep is already talking about retirement

Pep talks about retirement since he was at Barça. He always said he'd stop by the time he'll be around 50.

Home of Barca Fans