Premier League 2016/17

Who will win the Premier League 2016/17?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

khaled_a_d

Disagree, they need more pace down the wing and sane is perfect for that. What other needs do they have? Better in defense?

Could do with another pure forward but a wing who can create is a need for me.

Nolito & Sterling provide plenty of pace with KDB . I think they could make an upgrade on Full Backs tbh

Hard to say while the transfer window is still open better idea once it closes but you have to say that Chelsea will be front runners because they only need to focus on one game per week...City has not done anything yet to warrant such high placement other than having pep as their manager...

Vilarrubi

Hard to say while the transfer window is still open better idea once it closes but you have to say that Chelsea will be front runners because they only need to focus on one game per week...City has not done anything yet to warrant such high placement other than having pep as their manager...

Nah who knows how Chelsea are going to do.. As for thinking they'll do well because they're not in Europe it doesn't work like that... Look at United after they finished 7th :lol: :lol: :lol:

barcafan161

Chelsea are still the same team par Kante/Conte pretty much that finished 10th or whatever it was..they should not be considered favourites. City should be as to me have the best squad and the best manager

serghei

Chelsea are still the same team par Kante/Conte pretty much that finished 10th or whatever it was..they should not be considered favourites. City should be as to me have the best squad and the best manager

I personally think City's squad is overrated.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
If Arsenal get Mustafi and Lacazette I seriously have to back them like I did last year.

With a fit Wilshere back also then the only question remains is their mental fragility as they have the talent.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Arsenal get Mustafi and Lacazette I seriously have to back them like I did last year.

With a fit Wilshere back also then the only question remains is their mental fragility as they have the talent.

That's the biggest IF you'll see this summer.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Arsenal won't win. That's something I'm willing to bet on.

They can buy MSN and the won't win. It's Arsenal. Best they can do is FA Cup.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I'd love for Chelsea to make a challenge but I don't see higher than 3rd and that's if we have a pretty good season.

Nah who knows how Chelsea are going to do.. As for thinking they'll do well because they're not in Europe it doesn't work like that... Look at United after they finished 7th :lol: :lol: :lol:

lmao... when united finished 7th they were in Europe and the same last year.. I just think that Chelsea under Conte will be a formidable yet consistent side that is well disciplined in the defensive department I honestly think that is a recipe for success, coupled with what I said earlier.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Community Shield , kicks off in 10mins.

Schmeichel, Simpson, Huth, Morgan, Fuchs, Mahrez, King, Drinkwater, Albrighton, Okazaki, Vardy.

De Gea, Valencia, Bailly, Blind, Shaw, Carrick, Fellaini, Lingard, Rooney, Martial, Ibrahimovic.

Home of Barca Fans