Premier League 2016/17

Who will win the Premier League 2016/17?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jenks

Pushing the ball past someone and chasing after it is recorded as a successful dribble. The point is there was seldom anything of note at the end of it.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Pushing the ball past someone and chasing after it is recorded as a successful dribble. The point is there was seldom anything of note at the end of it.

Still, it is a type of dribbling and if it works, the player is considered a great dribbler. My point is that the likes of Neymar have about 60% success ratio each game, and 12 out of 13 is pretty insane if you ask me.

serghei

Tactical masterclass so far from Pochettino. He could be an interesting choice for Barca should Lucho not be here next season.

serghei

Still, it is a type of dribbling and if it works, the player is considered a great dribbler. My point is that the likes of Neymar have about 60% success ratio each game, and 12 out of 13 is pretty insane if you ask me.

You still have to dribble in a way that, when the dribbling section is done, you can a) shoot, or b) provide a great pass.

Running with the ball with your head down, until you end up being the most advanced player (because you're too fast for your teammates to be able to keep up) is not that productive. Because by doing that, when the dribbling section is done, you either have to dribble some more (until you lose the ball eventually) or stop to get help.

Best option is to dribble until you are in a position to attack the goal or provide a great ball. Not more. There is always that temptation to try another bit of skill, and the more you give in to that temptation the less chances you have to become a great player.

Last edited:

utility73

Anyone knows about the extent of Coutinho's injury?
Even with the extraordinary overabundance of offensive talent in Liverpools squad losing their best player is quite the handicap.

Galning

Arsenal are really lucky, should've been a red for Alexis and a clear penalty for that Monreal handball.

Home of Barca Fans