Premier League 2016/17

Who will win the Premier League 2016/17?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stb_1

I think City are really exciting to watch too and Arsenal. People forgetting Arsenal's thrashing of Chelsea?

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
United's defence is not solid...at least not consistently so.

Tottenham and Chelsea sport the best defenses though the Spurs defense might have been overachieving a bit tbh.

I know Utd's defence isn't solid but that is what the media has been spouting.

snowy

I think City are really exciting to watch too and Arsenal. People forgetting Arsenal's thrashing of Chelsea?

Arsenal is amazing. The trashing was b4 Conte going back to 3-4-3 though.
Their next bout will be a must-watch just to see the effect of the new tactics :thumbsup:

utility73

Yeah Arsenal have another rather good start into the league, but will they ever deliver again in the end?#
Also Chelase had a bumpy start, but since that defeat against Arsenal they are 16:0 in the last five league matches.

Horatio

You're welcome
[MENTION=20286]El Flaco[/MENTION]

Could you make a gif of the 80:40 mark till the end of the 81st minute of the Leicester West Brom game? Something weird happened there.

Last edited:

El Flaco

[MENTION=20286]El Flaco[/MENTION]

Could you make a gif of the 80:40 mark till the 81st minute of the Leicester West Brom game? Something weird happened there.

I'm busy by watching Porto vs. Benfica atm.

But I'll make a gif of the situation after when our game has ended mate :)

Total-Football

i have watched the London derby and was impressed by Tottenham .. they were inches away from winning three points .. it's really hard to break their defense and it took and Og goal for arsenal to score .. really don't know why they failed to transpose their performances to the champions league .

Liverpool simply ate their opponent , Klopp has already implemanted his ideas .. they just need to improve the squad , because milner - as good as he's - is not enough for a starting position as a left back

Last edited:

El Flaco

Cxny_AlWEAAuEsI.jpg

CxnzGSBXgAEzjmc.jpg

Home of Barca Fans