Premier League 2016/17

Who will win the Premier League 2016/17?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alik

Looking forward to this season. Conte knows what he's doing, and it's going to be hella interesting to see Chelsea playing something other than a 4-3-3/4-2-3-1 formation that has been the staple of the club for over 10 years. 4-2-4? Bring it on!

As for our chances I don't know if we can win, but I think we can push. I reckon we should go hard for the win, take advantage of our situation of no European football.

I don't think United will do that well tbh.

Hey man, long time you have been missing.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah, I found another online community(anime one) that I joined last year, so I've been on that a lot more, plus started working full time so have just been busy in general. Plus Chelsea's fucking horrid season wasn't much encouragement to come on here and discuss football, even if I was still watching and keeping track of their results. Last year was painful, footballwise. D:

Conte has filled me with hope after Mourinho destroyed it and Hiddink did his best to limit damage. The guy is bold as hell, although it could end terribly, it really depends on how other teams set up against us. I think Conte wants 5 more players simply because he wants options, I don't think we need 5 on top of the 2 we got but if he wants a more flexible team, that'd probably be why, maybe in case 4-2-4 fails or a match where he doesn't believe 4-2-4 will work?

S7_MUFC

Apparently Martial is upset that we gave his shirt number to Ibra...and people on redcafe are saying stull like "if he's acting out over squad number we should sell him" and "nobody is bigger than the club"..:banghead:..Have they learned nothing from pogba fiasco?

Trickykid

Apparently Martial is upset that we gave his shirt number to Ibra...and people on redcafe are saying stull like "if he's acting out over squad number we should sell him" and "nobody is bigger than the club"..:banghead:..Have they learned nothing from pogba fiasco?

Not letting him know first was obviously a dick move, but getting number 11, should be a privilege due to the obvious history of the number.

S7_MUFC

Not letting him know first was obviously a dick move, but getting number 11, should be a privilege due to the obvious history of the number.

He's our best player so he should've been given the first priority. Zlatan is a semi retiered player we signed jusk for the sake of it and he has every right to be upset because players like to be valued by the club..

Trickykid

Would it be too naive to gamble on Arsenal grabbing the title this season? I mean, the 3 usual title challengers all have new managers with huge rebuilding obligations. They'll probably all have better squads, but obviously not near as gelled as Arsenal. If they get Mahrez and an actual quality striker, I wouldn't put it past them to challenge fiercely for it.

Then again, they are Arsenal...

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
I like the people on redcafe. You don't need a young french kid angry about his shirt number. You should sell him to us. We'll make sure he won't whine about a shirt number.

@Woodward 22 mil, okay? we'll give 22 as bonuses too.

Trickykid

He's our best player so he should've been given the first priority. Zlatan is a semi retiered player we signed jusk for the sake of it and he has every right to be upset because players like to be valued by the club..

Zlatan semi retired? He was pretty damn good last season and looked nothing like he's about to enjoy his retirement any time soon.

As I said; dick move, but taking up the reins after the greatest LW in the history of the club, should be acceptable too. Yeah, Januzaj had it briefly, but we all know it wasn't his to keep.

S7_MUFC

Zlatan semi retired? He was pretty damn good last season and looked nothing like he's about to enjoy his retirement any time soon.

As I said; dick move, but taking up the reins after the greatest LW in the history of the club, should be acceptable too. Yeah, Januzaj had it briefly, but we all know it wasn't his to keep.

He's going to do okay IMO but he's nowhere near as important as Martial. I was really pissed off about some of the responses on redcafe because it was like pogba situation all over again. The whole it's about principles and we've lost better players and survived is ridiculously unpragmatic way of looking at things and our club actually did that in pogba's case. Giving him 25k a week contract he wanted and looking at how things turned out would've saved us 100 million.

khaled_a_d

He's going to do okay IMO but he's nowhere near as important as Martial. I was really pissed off about some of the responses on redcafe because it was like pogba situation all over again. The whole it's about principles and we've lost better players and survived is ridiculously unpragmatic way of looking at things and our club actually did that in pogba's case. Giving him 25k a week contract he wanted and looking at how things turned out would've saved us 100 million.

Well,if it is principle then no player should see his number taken without his permission.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Would it be too naive to gamble on Arsenal grabbing the title this season? I mean, the 3 usual title challengers all have new managers with huge rebuilding obligations. They'll probably all have better squads, but obviously not near as gelled as Arsenal. If they get Mahrez and an actual quality striker, I wouldn't put it past them to challenge fiercely for it.

Then again, they are Arsenal...
If they get Mahrez and the striker then yes they'll challenge as they'll have the players they've needed for the last 3 or 4 years.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Mahrez could as well be a one season wonder. I doubt Arsenal even finish the season among the top 4. Challenging for the title? Not until they sign some huge signings before the season starts, and not just their typical "ok" and "could-be-an-interesting-player"signings they tend to make. If they keep on with that trend I'll expect this will be the last Wenger's season at Arsenal, for real.

khaled_a_d

If city get sane, stones then I think it's been a successful first summer under pep.

Thing is,they have Sterling who is still one of the EPL most promising wingers and just got Nolito.While Sane has the potential to be better than any of those I think they have bigger needs.

barcafan161

Thing is,they have Sterling who is still one of the EPL most promising wingers and just got Nolito.While Sane has the potential to be better than any of those I think they have bigger needs.

Disagree, they need more pace down the wing and sane is perfect for that. What other needs do they have? Better in defense?

Could do with another pure forward but a wing who can create is a need for me.

Home of Barca Fans