Premier League 2016/17

Who will win the Premier League 2016/17?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Martindn

1. Shitty
2. United
3. Le Arse
4. Chelsea
5. Spuds
6. Scouse
7. Everton
8. Leicester
9. West Ham
10. Southampton

A bit too early to do predictions but w/e.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
City's team doesn't look good enough. Chelsea will do well under Conte and take it I think.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Poor Arsenal didn't get a single vote, even spurs got one. I am silly enough to predict that either West Ham or Everton will be winning it this year.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Man City and Pep are going to win it convincingly I reckon with Mou heading up the best of the rest

Trickykid

Man City and Pep are going to win it convincingly I reckon with Mou heading up the best of the rest

If Utd get Pogba, I could actually see them grabbing it. Their starting lineup is looking rather tasty, and a class signing in central midfield could do it for them.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Who else is Pep lining up? Haven't been keeping up with transfers recently. Sane still on the cards?

ini4ever

Poor Arsenal didn't get a single vote, even spurs got one. I am silly enough to predict that either West Ham or Everton will be winning it this year.

That was me :), I think if Pochettino and his players get some luck this time they can pull it off.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Can't say how disheartening this transfer window
We need an upgrade in midfield and spend our time chasing an average polish midfielder who hasn't done anything........finally he seems going elsewhere and now this Wijnaldum story breaks. Wijnaldum is bloody useless and we will finish 7th/8th yet again and wonder what the problem is.

Well the problem is we need a damned upgrade in central midfield and we have the money and Klopp so what is happening? Chelsea show ambition and get Kante who will transform their midfield and make them title contenders in just that one signing alone.

If it takes £40m to sign Dahoud who is clearly a level above our midfielders, will be an upgrade and a future ELITE player SPEND THE DAMNED MONEY!!!!!!!! Make it impossible for Gladbach to turn down.

But no instead we'll spend £20m on a shit player in Wijnaldum, have the same problem of an unproductive midfield and still have the same problem again next year.

Disappointed. What a lack of ambition we are showing this summer.

My prediction is we will finish 8th or 9th. Man C, Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs have infinitely better teams than us. West Ham, Everton, Stoke are our competitiors next season.

Home of Barca Fans