Premier League 2016/17

Who will win the Premier League 2016/17?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

El Flaco

Thats part of the point of praising how well they were playing.

Hardly going to be praising them if playing badly.

No one denies that Manchester City are playing well, even I will admit that, just saying that that West Ham are heavily weakened (which is my point)

West Ham could've put some much more resistent against City and maybe even take point(s) had they been in full strength.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

No one denies that Manchester City are playing well, even I will admit that, but it also helps the fact that West Ham are heavily weakened (which is my point)

West Ham could've put some much more resistent against City and maybe even take point(s) had they been in full strength.

City could have won more at full strength as well maybe.

West Ham are missing three or four starters. As are City.

The defence and midfield of West Ham that City were dominating first half was not overly weakened.

CityFanInPeace

I've watched sports other than football since I was a child. American football, basketball, baseball, even golf. I'm a jaded sports junkie. Seen it all. So this is really hard for me to type.

In all those years across all sports, I've never seen a manager transform a team like Pep. Everything bad about us last season has been completely reversed. Our turgid football became pretty. Players whom I thought were worthless are now contributors. Sterling is a new man. Stones was laughed at as a poor defender. Silva looks 5 years younger. Even their bodies have changed. They don't look overweight or sluggish anymore. Our defending needs work but that's pretty much it.

I watched Barca but didn't know how much was Pep, and how much was Messi's magic. Messi is magic, but I have come to see that so too is Pep. Maybe that's why those teams were so fun to watch. Hope he stays forever (I know he won't, but still)

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans