Premier League 2016/17

Who will win the Premier League 2016/17?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Devils

That Bournemouth player backpassed the ball to Mata and when the keeper slid in and saved it he backpassed it again to Mata to give him a shot on an empty net.

Unbelievable.

serghei

If Arsenal had made 3-4 great transfers they would have been the best team in the Premier League. But then again, they are the masters of "would have been"-s.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Seems like they will get Mustafi. Really can't understand why they aren't going all in for Lacazette, though. He is even French, so he should be perfect for Wenger. Scored a hat-trick earlier today too.

Last edited:

Jenks

I don't understand why Liverpool have sent Flanagan out on loan when all they have at LB is Moreno.

serghei

Moreno is not that much to blame for the goal.

Very high quality game this one. I like it.

Last edited:

Morten

Coutinho shouldnt stay too long in Liverpool, he is too good for this team tbf. Well, maybe if Liverpool raise their level consistently, but i doubt that.

Asylum15

Coutinho shouldnt stay too long in Liverpool, he is too good for this team tbf. Well, maybe if Liverpool raise their level consistently, but i doubt that.

Thing is, he's not consistent enough to be in a better team yet.

But he does have magic in his boots.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Coutinho has magic moments but he really isn't that guy to lead a team. Yet. Maybe Klopp will get him there. And in that case, 'Pool will be the best place for him.

Home of Barca Fans