Yerry Mina

xXKonan

[tw]915999290002219008[/tw]

TV3 saying if the coach and first team technicians want we can sign him in January.

xXKonan

Read a couple of different updates.

Cat radio reported yesterday he's very likely to join in January, but we will still have to make some room first.

M

MessiCam

He is almost 23, so he isn't really a raw young talent from South America anymore and I didn't really hear much about him other than him being linked to Barca.
Also the price reminds me of Douglas, I don't think you can get "the best young defender to come out of South America for a while" for just 9m.

The low price is only possible due to a right to buy option they had for the player.

M

MessiCam

Lets see if Segura manages to fuck this up.

Apparently, Valverde wants a centre back with European experience.

Mina or De Ligt? If I'm honest, I will go with De Ligt purely because I've seen more of him and he is very good with the ball and he makes an insane amount of clean tackles. Only problem is the likely price... As for Mina, I've heard his passing needs work.

Albo

Apparently, Valverde wants a centre back with European experience.

Mina or De Ligt? If I'm honest, I will go with De Ligt purely because I've seen more of him and he is very good with the ball and he makes an insane amount of clean tackles. Only problem is the likely price... As for Mina, I've heard his passing needs work.

De Light will cost an arm and leg and nothing is guaranteed that he will become a good CB. 9m for Yerry is a joke, even if his passing needs work we can use him as a sub when we need to score goals. The guy is an absolute beast at headers.

M

MessiCam

De Light will cost an arm and leg and nothing is guaranteed that he will become a good CB. 9m for Yerry is a joke, even if his passing needs work we can use him as a sub when we need to score goals. The guy is an absolute beast at headers.

I actually agree with this. Mina at that pre-agreed price is an absolute steal. I haven't seen much of him to be honest but regarding De Ligt, I am convinced he walks right into Barcelona and feels at home. I have no doubt about his ability to develop into a class defender or even a defensive midfielder. He is that good on the ball.

I actually stumbled upon watching him by chance when I was flipping through the channels during the Champions League qualifiers. Now I watch whenever I get the chance. I've been surprised by Justin Kluivert too. A real menace at times.

Nothanks

Does Luis Suarez still not have his Spanish passport??

if not then Paulinho / Suarez / Yina would take 3 non-eu spots, correct?
maybe we really want Coutinho but have no space for Yina, OR Marlon... would explain why we want "european experience defender" or whatever the rumor is.

Home of Barca Fans