Yerry Mina

Xaviniesta

Mathieu has been a beast in Portugal. Not surprised. He was good in Valencia. Average in Barcelona. In Portugal he had all the reasons to be great.

Douglas is garbage everywhere. Even in Brazil he was a failure.

Douglas was part of the shady Neymar deal . There is no other explanation.. The amount of shit I've seen Benfica fans give him :lol:...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Mathieu has been a beast in Portugal. Not surprised. He was good in Valencia. Average in Barcelona. In Portugal he had all the reasons to be great.

Douglas is garbage everywhere. Even in Brazil he was a failure.

Mathieu was decent when played at CB at Barca too. It's just that everyone remembers the couple of own goals and some of the horrible games he had at LB.

xXKonan

[tw]950178887207669760[/tw]

Says we signed Yerry for 12 million and will arrive on Tuesday, and will take photographs in front of the Barca offices and be presented on Wednesday.

Messi983

Goal for now should be cementing himself as the third choice CB.

He has the chance to show that he can reliably fill in with Umtiti injured.

Umtiti should be back in around two weeks.

With Vermaelen's good form and our good lead in La Liga I think Mina will be integrated to the team slowly but he should still get around 8-10 starts. And maybe he'll come off the bench too in some games though I think it's easier for CBs if they start.

Jombi

If we get rid of Arda than it will be really successful.

We wont get rid of him permanently, thats basically impossible at this stage, but a loan deal where we pay most of his wages should be possible. If we can loan out Vidal, Rafinha and Deulofeu as well, we are reducing our wage bill to a more manageable level.

behindbrowneyes

And maybe he'll come off the bench too in some games though I think it's easier for CBs if they start.

Imagine Valverde bringing Mina and Paulinho for the last 25 minutes. This sounds like football terrorism when we line-up with an offense with the likes of Messi, Suárez and Coutinho and then two goal threats joining them.

Home of Barca Fans