Yerry Mina

Messi983

So I guess Coutinho will really get 14 and they are waiting for Masche to leave. If he'd get 7 they would already announced that.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Arda Turan.

He will come back after 6 months after his loan spell failed. :valverde2:

tenor.gif

God Serena

If the kid is so good why are we seemingly unlikely to see him play very much this season? Neymar came from the same shit league and Paulinho came from a league even worse and both were able to start playing pretty quickly.

I've got a bad feeling about all of this.

behindbrowneyes

If the kid is so good why are we seemingly unlikely to see him play very much this season? Neymar came from the same shit league and Paulinho came from a league even worse and both were able to start playing pretty quickly.

I've got a bad feeling about all of this.

Because we have Piqué (on his day) and Umtiti who would start in practically every other team and Vermaldini who turned out to be a wolf in sheep's clothing. That's one tough competition for someone who comes to Europe. You will have to go far to find a team with 3 CBs of that class.

God Serena

Because we have Piqué (on his day) and Umtiti who would start in practically every other team and Vermaldini who turned out to be a wolf in sheep's clothing. That's one tough competition for someone who comes to Europe. You will have to go far to find a team with 3 CBs of that class.

If that's the case then wtf was the point of even signing him in the first place?

Nothanks

did you compare mina to neymar? lmao
or mina to 29 y/o paulinho?
he is a future purchase and needs to beat pique
neymar had to beat pedro?? yeah... and paulinho had to beat out of form rakitic?

JamDav1982

If that's the case then wtf was the point of even signing him in the first place?

Because they are most likely taking a low risk punt on a powerful player with some techincal skills and introducing him to squad in a role can have a look at him and not have to be overly reliant on him while making a judgement.

Fairly easy to see why he was brought in.

Home of Barca Fans