Yerry Mina

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Any South American fans that have an opinion on him?

I've just heard positive things about him from them except for one thing which is that he goes attacking a bit too much leaving space behind.

There are some who don't think he'll make it in Europe though, but for 9-14m it's worth the bet IMO.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What's the holdup? Thought we'd be getting him first.

We're just managed poorly. They're probably still arguing which hotel to stay in when they travel to Liverpool, without even having sent in an offer.

Same with Yerry Mina, or they're looking at other options.

Xaviniesta

All hail bartomeu. A god amongst men

EC8GQ1k.jpg

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

[tw]948910246365401088[/tw]

Jerry Mina and Coutinho this winter.

WOW.

Imagine if we get Griezmann too.

Less than one year after a vote of no confidence was initiated against him Barto the GOAT singlehandedly saves this club by bringing in Coutinho, Griezmann, Dembele and Mina.

We should start a vote of no confidence every year!

:bartomeu:

xXKonan

Yeah MD is reporting the same that Yerry's arrival is imminent.

rac1 has direct connections with Yerry's entourage so I guess they were told by them that a move is finally happening.

xXKonan

[tw]948911790196514818[/tw]

Diego Rueda, who's a Colombian Journalist, says the transfer is close and it's all down to the smallest details before it's finished.

Jombi

Good news. 10m. This is the type of transfer that can prove to be shrewd business. High upside and low risk to this transfer.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I don't know much about this player, which famous defender in Europe is most similar to him?

Home of Barca Fans