Yerry Mina

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We give our managers way too much importance in transfer matters. Unless you're Pep, Klopp or someone like that, you should have little say in exactly which players are signed. Time to tell them to play the players we sign or hand in their resignation letter. They think short-term and are all about their own shitty systems rather than what we really need. Lucho was the one who didn't want to go for Kroos and was so interested in Arda and Gomes.

If Valverde is pissed because he didn't want Yerry, but Inigo instead then he can fuck right off where he came from and manage him there. Our transfer policy been a mess, but partly also because we've given our managers a free reign in these matters.

He's seemed very cold in his press conferences when it comes to Arthur too so I have no doubt the same might happen to him if he arrives in January. There's been plenty of occasions this season, at home, where Mina and Vermaelen could have played with Umtiti so we could rest a Pique that's been battling a knee injury for months.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

We give our managers way too much importance in transfer matters. Unless you're Pep, Klopp or someone like that, you should have little say in exactly which players are signed. Time to tell them to play the players we sign or hand in their resignation letter. They think short-term and are all about their own shitty systems rather than what we really need. Lucho was the one who didn't want to go for Kroos and was so interested in Arda and Gomes.

If Valverde is pissed because he didn't want Yerry, but Inigo instead then he can fuck right off where he came from and manage him there. Our transfer policy been a mess, but partly also because we've given our managers a free reign in these matters.

He's seemed very cold in his press conferences when it comes to Arthur too so I have no doubt the same might happen to him if he arrives in January. There's been plenty of occasions this season, at home, where Mina and Vermaelen could have played with Umtiti so we could rest a Pique that's been battling a knee injury for months.

Valverde is a cunt of massive proportions. I would be shocked if he is still here next season. He does not treat the players well. He is colder then Lucho and definitely doesn't have Barca DNA. To speak like that in a press conference about a player who was signed by the club and not given chance is disgraceful.

I think he's been given his marching orders. This is not the man to take us forward. We have an aging squad and need to integrate new players.

#sackvalverde

xXKonan

I mean Valverde goes on about how "Verm is good too!" above but even Verm hasn't been used much since Umtiti came back.

When you look back at it I think Verm was also in a similar situation. He was good in pre-season but despite that we were so close to getting Inigo Martinez and with Mascherano staying at the time it was obvious Verm was likely on his way out along with Marlon.

But low and behold we decided against signing Martinez at the last minute and Verm got to stay but he was rarely used until the early part of the Copa rounds. It took a Mascherano and Umtiti injury in order for him to finally get that chance and Masche also didn't get to play as much either and eventually left.

Mascherano's interviews in December and in January gave you that feeling despite his status and warrior attitude with the Squad, he wasn't valued enough by Valverde and he decided it was time to go. We signed Yerry and Umtiti came back Verm was back on the bench and not really used a lot as he should have either.

In Yerry's case it's clear that he didn't have "European experience" but bar the Getafe game and the Espanyol friendly and those last 10 mins vs Valencia, he never got a real chance to prove to Valverde that he deserves to be Pique's sub.

I was supportive of Valverde but the last couple of months and the Roma Debacle I'm done. Valverde seems okay with Suarez being a collassial pile of dog shit week in and out all because of his past reputation but if you are a younger player like Dembele, Yerry etc the littlest mistake and you are back on the bench or in Yerry's case out of the squad.

Givenchy

Valverde in the press conference today...

Yerry Mina?

Valverde: "I have nothing to say."

Valverde: "All I will say is that he came at a bad time. We have 4 defenders and I trust all of them. Maybe he might get some minutes against Celta. He's a good defender, but Vermaelen is also very good."

Meanwhile Pique has been playing injured... This manager is a pussy of epic proportions. Like throwing sausage down a passage proportions.

Fuck him!

WTF is this

man I feel bad for Yerry

Raketa10

I honestly don’t think he’ll ever be good enough for Barca. Only good in air and that’s it. His positioning is terrible and he is clumsy as hell.

Was pretty bad, th but second goal he was marking aspas, he fell asleep, aspas ran around him and scored. So many other times he was out of position allowing so many great chances for celta, even in the sergi roberto red card scene be was no where to be found lol
Im just not a fan of his style of defender

ronniecro

i'll put some blame on valverde too,instead of giving him minutes at home against weaker opponents to integrate in the team he throws him away against the team we struggling to get positive result

jairzinho

What kind of logic is that from EV?

This isn't the type of game where you throw in a fairly new player who hasn't played much.

We always have trouble away to Celta.

Home of Barca Fans