Yerry Mina

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Likeable kid, I hope he makes it in the PL. League should suit him more than Barca's game.
He stepped up at the WC and raised his value so it has become a really good investment. Almost 20 Mil. profit, very nice.

FinBarcelonafan

This just confirms the idea that a few glitzy games / goals in a WC is ALL it takes to go from a zero to a hero. If Mina doesn't score those goals at the WC, does anybody come in for him, leave aside the price at which Everton have come for him at?

I find it hard to believe that with the kind of money that is spent on scouting, these kind of transfers still take place so often. I'm not saying that he is a bad player for them; just that he has been bought purely on the WC performances, and that's a fact because he hasn't played anything for us.

We were always going to make profit from him, just not this much. English teams were after him even before WC.. It was always going to be good business. We got him for so cheap (12 million).

FinBarcelonafan

This just confirms the idea that a few glitzy games / goals in a WC is ALL it takes to go from a zero to a hero. If Mina doesn't score those goals at the WC, does anybody come in for him, leave aside the price at which Everton have come for him at?

I find it hard to believe that with the kind of money that is spent on scouting, these kind of transfers still take place so often. I'm not saying that he is a bad player for them; just that he has been bought purely on the WC performances, and that's a fact because he hasn't played anything for us.

We were always going to make profit from him, just not this much(maybe around 20 mil€?). English teams were after him even before WC.. It was always going to be good business. We got him for so cheap (12 million).

xXKonan

[tw]1027662654536593420[/tw]

[tw]1027662655992078338[/tw]

[tw]1027662657388793857[/tw]

Great level headed responses from Jair. If Yerry wants to make an eventual return he needs to buckle down and prove to Barca that he can.

Devils

What a classy response.

Both seem like great people and I'm glad we have that buyback incase he really does develop into something special.

God Serena

I don't like his face or his stupid dance but even I will say this much, I hope he does go to Everton and improves, and drastically. If he learns how to actually play defense he has all the other tools to be a top class player.

I just don't think it's likely.

MTL_Barca

Hope he does really well for Everton, he seems like a cool guy. The style should also suit him better and as a starter his headers could easily add up to 10+ goals.

I don't think he'll ever return to Barca so i don't care about the buy back that much but its nice to have i guess.

El Flaco

[tw]1028160455959883776[/tw]

- Yerry Mina: "I leave with a bittersweet taste because I wanted to show what I have got. Unfortunately that did not happen, but that's football and now I'll have to do it in this wonderful club that is Everton." [md]

- Mina: "I did not have many minutes but I thank each of the technicians because they were there and they supported me. Now I have to enjoy what's coming and think about helping my new team."

- Mina: "If you do not have minutes and then out all of the sudden you play a game it's complicated."

- Mina: "Barça is wonderful and I would like to be here forever, but now I have to focus on Everton, I will fight till death."

- Mina: "Training with Leo, Alba, Coutinho, Suárez, Paulinho, Piqué, Umtiti ... makes you stronger both mentally and technically."

- Mina: "The truth is that I think with Gomes and Digne we will adapt more quickly. Having someone you already know in a dressing room always helps."

- Mina: "The thing that attracts me the most to the Premier League is that the smaller teams can win against the bigger teams."

- Mina: "I want to thank all the supporters of Barcelona for everything, for the good and the bad, because the bad made me stronger and the good motivated me every day. So thank you, thank you for the support on and off the pitch, I appreciate it very much. Visca Barça!"

Home of Barca Fans